Reviews for I made her cry,again
midnight sorrow chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I loved it! It was great and it really had that something that good writers have. Good Job and keep up the good work :) Lol, midnight sorrow
In Memoriam chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
"But my words cut her like a knife,
(As I made her cry… again.)" I love the way you contrast the idea of words cutting somebody menatally with the idea of SI in the physical realm. An advanced comparison.
This really reminds me of something somebody said to me - in fact, it's scarily similar. Full of pain.
Keep up the good work
In Memoriam
X
serif chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
i love this got so much emotion.
SugarHighQT91 chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
wow! i only read 2 of ur poemz so far but im already in love with them! u have major talent!
coldslit chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
:( i kno the feeling. hate making people sad. its like poison, or rubbing salt on a wound, yet there's nothing you can do about it, and nothing anyone else can either. sad poem, and good too. liked the way it was setup too (the spacing and stanza fazing and whatnot).
meg
xLecta chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
aw jez. wow this is great. really wonderful
Jamie-Face chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
I like this poem..it's really nice and touching. My boyfriend cuts himself, it just hurts me to see him like that, and I know it's hard..I just really wish he would stop.
**candi**
Tiadaria chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Well...I was intrigued by your latest fic "Insane" and decided to check out the mind that put it together...I have to admit, I am pleasantly surprised...this poem had a simple, honest feel to it. So very relatable. I'm obviously not alone in my high opinion of this piece...38 other reviews...I'm envious. _ I haven't even broken the double-didgit barrier yet...At the very least, this has to be quite the ego boost for you...Anyhoo, good writing...I liked muchly...

Lucky
Well-Worn-Chaos chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
that REALLY sounds like sometihng i would write (if i could write poetry) to my mom... touching
Conker chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
I can really relate to this. It's a very good poem. It's obvious it comes from your heart. And try not to feel guilty for her crying about not being able to stop hurting yourself. It is really, really hard to stop cutting.

Hang in there
az2328 chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
wow. this really struck a cord. *looks arouond* as apparently so for the 35 other pple! heh. Loved this so much; what with all the raw emotion just.. :) aw.. words cannot express my awe.
HighwayTantrum chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Lovely poem. Nicely finished.
Ultimate Schuyler chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
This was very nice. I loved it. It was angsty. I saw it through a Member's Ad.
M. N. Rockefeller chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
AMAZING WORK!
unwritten chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
thats really good, sad, but good. i just don't know what to say, insept for good poem.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »