Reviews for My Poetry Notebook
The Autumn Queen chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
How did you get the spaces in this? Seriously; I've never seen anyone else mention it and we all try because it looks so much better than the dividers.

I really like the bluntness of this poem because it speaks out in a child-like manner, plain and frank and attempting to live up to something. In that way, it relates quite nicely to the title of shadow /daughter/, in that she comes second to the shadow itself.

I, somewhat, don't like your use of punctuation because you've restricted yourself to commas and fullstops (except for a single semicolon and question mark) and thus cramped the structure of this. There were places that would have worked better with dashes, others with ellipses. More variation in pause would have really helped portray those images.

Ohana from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
Luke's Dragon chapter 19 . 6/24/2003
Hey cool poem, freedom is something that we take for granted too often but i liked this a poem a lot.
Shadow Daughter chapter 14 . 12/21/2002
I like your poems, especiall the dark ones. Could you write one for me? About a girl who can't be herself, because who she is is forbidden. So she has to pretend she is something she isn't. But at night she can be herself, in the shadows, hence the name. Thanks!
Twisted Soul chapter 3 . 11/29/2002
Oh WOW, these are so amazing, so just...WOW. The pain and longing and that glimer of hope, I honestly dont know what to say.

P.S. Sorry it took me so long to review your stuff, Ive been really out of it latley.
Toki2 chapter 3 . 11/4/2002 sad...Hey this is really good poems! I have to go but I'll definatly be back.
Toki2 chapter 2 . 11/4/2002
AH! ScAry SaRAH thats your name ok! jk I m going to the next.
Toki2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
OH Great Poetry! A bit sad, But I write stuff like that all the time, hold on I'm going to the next one!