Reviews for Silly Story
Katelyn chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
haha what the heck were you quoting? the part where you take a razor to the grape is what got me. that's too good. 133 frickin reviews on this. nice going. doctor, "dang teenagers these days"
Meredith chapter 19 . 7/27/2006
HAHAHAHA its been so long since i've read any of that...man those were good times...you need to come visit again soon so there will be more to tell!
Finger Dingbat chapter 19 . 10/28/2005
lol, freaking hilarous, pleze write more, had a good laugh about the m i'm thirsty thing 0_o
Carly chapter 18 . 8/7/2003
how dare you not put me in your stories. lol. just kidding. please don't. i don't like to be humiliated. well, funny story, tho i have heard it before. love you.

Carl
Jebus Matt whatever you prefer chapter 18 . 8/5/2003
Interesting i find this a very funny story hope you have more i'll ttyl bye.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2003
I want my money back.
PJ chapter 5 . 6/25/2003
THIS SUCKS! I HATE IT! Just kidding. I love it, kiddo. Ham is good, though. Bye, sweetheart.
simdork the author chapter 18 . 6/25/2003
Slick... Very slick... lol
cherry chapter 17 . 6/21/2003
im tired so i cant type as much... btu i will just say... funny bru haha, ok dont laugh at me anymorew and i apologize in advance for any typos that i have confused u with along the trip... just keep thinkin about it... all right now. i liek benadryl.
cherry chapter 16 . 6/21/2003
wish i knew heather... but i dont so... here i sit without a friend like that. do ppl say wish i knew tara? negative. no one wants to know me. o well, still funny money! money? what money! why do u ppl keep interrogating me! im trying to write a damn review and all u ppl have r questions!

this is not a commercial for mtv.
cherry chapter 15 . 6/21/2003
we have our moments... dont worry, urs was funny! mine? no comment... this message will self destruct. *inspector gadget music* damn radio.
cherry chapter 14 . 6/21/2003
for the record... i didnt get it. ok... yeah... hehe but still funny stuff, if i ever pasted a convo my ass would be in jail... nuff said, u heard nothing turn around and go buy a slim jim. hehe all right. next story!
cherry chapter 13 . 6/21/2003
add me to ur buddy list-tbrayarnta- haha my friend just told me to promote myself so i did. i like those balls, we have this joke... u know those steel balls on a chain that u can buy from hot topic? yeah... weve got tons of ball jokes abotu them... i hope ur foot feels better. i enjoyed ur time.
cherry chapter 12 . 6/21/2003
yeah... u shouldve been there... roberts got a great ass... *drools* ok im just kidding... but um... funny... im dying of laughter reading all ur stories. damn ur a loser, haha no im jk, i onyl make fun of ppl just liek me... *sigh*
cherry chapter 11 . 6/21/2003
i wear glasses too... and um... im blind as a bat... i remember my last eye doctors visit... lets leave it at that... all i will say is that ud be surprised why i got invited to the back room, and what they did there... newayz... this is funny stuff. i give it 3 thumbs up... yes i said 3... want another thumb like myself? act a fool with the eye doctor. the ytake it serious when u say u see tons of dots.
134 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »