Reviews for Bridges
morningstorm70 chapter 13 . 2/7/2015
Please continue with this story it's a great story
Hare chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
Gaaah! That was lovely. I really like your story so much and it's very exciting.

The characters are expressive and feel very real to me. Thank you so much for bringing this world into existence.

Can't wait to read more about your wonderful characters.

-Hare
theKicking chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Ok, this is going to be long. I really don't know any other way to contact you (I've been to your website and you have no contact info at all), so I hope you are able to read this.

I have been a big fan of your work since the first time I stumbled upon it- I don't really remember where or when. Your style of writing is unique, as are your stories themselves.

What I wanted to know is if there was any way you would allow me to post up a fanfic of your Kindred world. It would be up on this website, and full credit as well as acknowledgement of your permission would be posted in clear view (probably either at the beginning or end of every chapter).

My approach to fanfiction is simply realism. I try to make my fics as close to canon as possible without disrupting canon storylines/characters. Fanfics that slash normally straight and unconnected characters can be entertaining if they are written well, but I prefer fanfiction that adds to the story/world, instead of changing what is already there and had made the story popular in the first place.

If you want a sample of the fanfic before you make a decision, I would be happy to provide one.

Like I said, I could not find any other way of connecting with you. I would really like to hear back from you (you can send me a private message on this website), whether it be a yes or no.

Thank you for your stories, no matter what you choose.
jgood27 chapter 13 . 3/1/2010
love this story, please update
blackladyknight chapter 13 . 11/20/2007
more please
Showren chapter 13 . 11/16/2006
Great Story... is there more? I love the characters and the premisis of creatures you have created. Well, thought out... so here's hoping that there's more!
diebyownhands chapter 13 . 3/29/2006
You haven't touched this in years!

Any chance you will finish it?
Demon Darkness chapter 13 . 10/11/2005
This is a fantastic story as is the other one, I have only just stumbled across them and I want to read more, so here's me hoping that you continue this story.
maddie chapter 13 . 7/30/2005
this might not help.. but i absolutly love this story, and all the characters in it.. so please please update..
LDDurham chapter 13 . 10/28/2004
I see that you haven't touched this fic in over a year, but I do hope that you decide to come back to it. I love this universe of yours. And I have fallen in love with Sineult. He is just too cute! The only thing I think would be nice is if we get a bit more back story on Onyx. I think making him a painter was a fabulous idea, by the way.
Well, again, I hope you pick this one back up again. Thanks.
Sky chapter 13 . 8/14/2004
I love it! Great story! Please update it soon and email me when you do! Bravo! *claps*
utsubame chapter 13 . 10/13/2003
Hey, I have been following your fic since I got into mpreg earlier this year... been so long since you update! Wonderful... When will be the next one?
rainmaker chapter 13 . 6/14/2003
Please update... I hate seeing wonderful fics unfinished, and this has quickly become one of my all-time favortites.
DistractedInnocence chapter 13 . 6/2/2003
Are you ever going to update? Its been a long time since you have. Please update soon, cause you have me addicted to this faboulus, ingenious awe-inspring fic! PLEASE UPDATE!
Micky chapter 13 . 5/31/2003
sweet! aww cant wait for another chapter, this story is so cool
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »