Reviews for Know Her
lovingly.confused chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
I really liked this poem, and how you you portrayed herself and her 'other side' I guess I would call it. I felt, though, that it was a little long. I think that you could have summed this whole poem up in a few lines...and it would be saying the same thing, just differently. There were a couple of times in the poem where /I/ would have stopped if I were the author, but I'm not. We all have different styles of writing. However, this is just me and you don't have to take my advice. Other than that I thouroghly enjoyed this poem.

**Shardae's Feathers**
suicidel angel chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
wow, that was really really good, really deep.
Believable Facade chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
This poem is great, and in fact it really made me think. I have sometimes managed to turn into the people I hate, by judging others. I know you said you appreciated flames, but everything of yours I have read is so REAL that I couldn't possibly. Review some of my stuff, if you would. I would love to have anything from you, even flames.
kif chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Lovely job, and such a true statement. So often the people you despise are just a version of the you that you used to hate. -kif-
sweetspontaneous chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
sometimes it's not even that long ago.

this is gorgeous. like it a lot.
md chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
the other one could be is that the people who hated back then is who you are now. i don't know if thats how i describle myself or not, but close i guess...
No Longer Posting Here chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
that was great. i loved it.

GeN!
rumor chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
That kicked ass. It hit home, very descript. Keep writing!
KatieD chapter 1 . 10/29/2002