Reviews for A Thief in the Night
totallyinspired chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
this is really dramatic. very well written, i like the maturity of the writing. but its a bit confusing so far...
totallyinspired chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
wow! seriously, that was amazing! i love fantasy stories and this seems to be one of the best ive seen on this site so far, judging by the first chapter. im probably going to review every chapter, since thats what i do :D. i know after a while you'll be thinking "for the love of God, leave me alone!" but try to be tolerant for the first few chapters. i just love reviewing :D
DishMesser chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
very well written... i thought i should return the favor... nice job, hold on to what you've got.

Mess
Abinikai chapter 13 . 11/1/2003
Hey honey, I totally smypathize with you. I'm surprised I even have time to use the bathroom, let alone read anything lately. It took me nearly a week to read five pages in my favorite book. I think I'm going through withdrawel from not reading/writing/drawing/etc. enough. So yeah, I feel your pain. Way too much to do, way too many people expeciting soo much outta me. So yeah, take as long as you need-I totally feel for you.
Alexiana chapter 13 . 5/19/2003
I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions, but I did want to let you know that I think this is a great story. You've got a very well written story and that's really hard to find around here. I can't wait until you update and I totally understand about finals, lol...
Abinikai chapter 12 . 3/21/2003
Wow. Good job. I'm glad I found the time to look at it again. I'm starting to like the story more and more. i can see how you've pogressed as a writer. I mean, at first, you made a lot more mistakes, and your story line was a little weak. Now, I'm really intruiged. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. And I can't wait for the next chapter!

Sorry bout your writer's block. I feel your pain. I just got out of it a few months ago...I had it for almost a year and a half. It sucked $$. Well, good luck. I'm afraid I can't help you much, but to say that if it DOES help, I encourage you and know that whatever you post will be a lot of fun to read!
alsdjf chapter 12 . 3/20/2003
Sao: I'm back, and I absolutely loved this new chapter.

HOS: But if Malya's not a witch, what is she?

Sao: And why did she get the tingly feeling when she put the necklace on? And...

HOS: ENOUGH! Stop bombarding her with questions!

Sao: Oh, shut up, you. We're going now. Right more! Take the notebook with you! That's what I do when I go places. It helps you keep up with them, really. Bye!

~Sao & HOS
AerinBrown chapter 12 . 3/9/2003
Hey! I found it! Forgot about the whole fictionpress thing for awhile. Anywho, great chapter. Liked it much. Is there going to be any romance in this story? Just wondering. Doesn't really matter to me much if there is or isn't, because I know that whatever it will be, it will be great. Whew. Did that make any sense? Oh well; keep writing!
Aeitul chapter 12 . 3/4/2003
Yay! The next chapter! And I'm sorry about you breaking your wrist and getting writer's block. That must be a bad combination.

I liked this chapter, especially Malya and Egen. I like the, uh, relationship they have (can't really call it a friendship, can I?). They're very funny!
Zekk Karst chapter 12 . 3/1/2003
LoL! The end made me laugh! Yea. I know what prolonged writer's block feels like: I have it. Maybe I should try killing some wouldn't mind me using your idea would you? I liked this chapter! Maybe in DC you'll get some awesome ideas for the next chapter. Just remember to write them down! Seeya! & have fun on your trip!
Abinikai chapter 11 . 2/20/2003
I like Perpii. I think she could have, though didn't have to stay longer. Maybe you could've described her interatcion more. You did well describinb Perpii, though. Very good. Can't wait for more!
Zekk Karst chapter 11 . 2/8/2003
Egen's cool! I don't know why I like him. Maybe it's because he's a theif. I don't think I like Perpii. Sounds too much like one of my friends for my liking. *shudders* I don't know what I think about Malya. *examines her closely* Not yet, anyway. Cool story! Can't wait for more! There are some minor grammatical errors that I didn't notice because I was too wrapped up in the story. Just thought I'd let you know. Keep writtin'!
AerinBrown chapter 11 . 1/27/2003
Yeah, Perpii was kinda scary. Neat chapter. Can't wait for more!
Nerdy Wolf chapter 11 . 1/27/2003
Wow, this story is really good! Are Egen and Malya going to end up together in the end? I think they should, they sound perfect for each other. The only things I could find that were wrong were some spelling errors, nothing much. It's a great story, write some more please!
Aeitul chapter 11 . 1/27/2003
This is quite good! You have an interesting mix of political intrigue and magic going here. Your characters are interesting, well fleshed out, and interact well with each other. You're doing a wonderful job so far (and I'm sure you will continue to do so in the future).

Overall, this is a very interesting and absorbing story. Keep it up! I look forward the next chapter!
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »