Reviews for A Thief in the Night

please write more now.

_

-Em
alsdjf chapter 11 . 1/27/2003
Sao: *sniffles and opens mouth to talk, but just sobs*

HOS: *pats her on the back* There, there. Don't worry, she's not crying cuz of your story. She loves it, and so do I. She also loves Perpii (though I have no friggin clue why. Perpii sounds evil to me)! She's crying cuz she had done something really stupid and funny and crazy like always but...

Sao: *throws tantrum kicking as she screams* STUPID DELETED IT AND I HAD TO WRITE AN ENTIRELY NEW REVIEW!

HOS: *staring at the crazy girl on floor* Uh, I'm gonna take her away before she becomes a danger to everyone, esp. me.

CCLybi chapter 10 . 1/6/2003
yah! how fun, can't wait to find out what happens, post more soon, please, it took you like forever to post this one up.
Abinikai chapter 10 . 1/3/2003
Ooo, I like, but I gotta go now, so I'll have to come and check up on it later and hope to God you have more written! :)
alsdjf chapter 10 . 12/26/2002
Sao: Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!

HOS: Calm down, Sao! Goodness, I think she got the point after the fifth one!

Sao: Your probably right, but I want to know what's going to happen to them. There's so many paths that they can take! And what the hell is in those bags! I want to know!

Oh, very good story. You don't rush things, but you also don't go at a snails pace. That, and you exlain things so it's understandable, but you dont' talk down to your readers. That's great!

alsdjf chapter 9 . 12/26/2002
Sao: *with a raised eyebrow* Those two are a mystery.

HOS: And kind of creepy. They're just so...so...

Sao: Cheery? Peppy? Happy?

HOS: That might be it. *shiver*

Sao: Well, get use to it, there's still one more chapter before we get to bug lilblondgirl to write more, so come on!

alsdjf chapter 8 . 12/26/2002
Sao: Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh!

HOS: Uh, we get the point.

Sao: Oh, I hope Jade makes it! But what is Eric planning on doing? So many possibilities! Don't change it! I'll...I'll...have one of my OC come after you! Now, come on! *grabs HOS and drags her to next chapter*

alsdjf chapter 7 . 12/26/2002
Sao: Wait! What happened with the scroll?

HOS: Yeah! Did she grab it? *looks over page* Where, maybe I'm stupid and didn't notice. Did she leave it?

Sao: Did Egen grab it?

HOS: Wait, why are we wasting our time here asking? There's still three more chapters!

Sao: *jumps on the back of a motorcycle that wasn't there a minute ago* Let's GO!

alsdjf chapter 6 . 12/26/2002
Sao: Goodness, this is just so interesting. And the whole, reading over for mistakes bit, I do that w/ my stories, and I still ending up with stupid little mistakes. Nothing big, just a 'the' where there should be a 'they', or no the at all!

HOS: It's actually funny seeing her stupid little mistakes. But you don't have that many. Matter of fact, you have very little. Onwards!

Sao: Hey! That's MY line!

alsdjf chapter 5 . 12/26/2002
Sao: I take back everything! She's not a Mary-Sue, Jade is fine!

HOS: Eeeeeewwwwwww! Zathe TOUCHED her!

Sao: Ooh, I think if Eric would have heard her cry out, someone would be dead right now. Oh, and I already said this, but in case you missed it, save your document as an .htm for words to stay italicized.

HOS: Yes, annoying, I know. She answers every questions and such that are put in every chapter. Feel free to ignore her.

Sao: Or her!

alsdjf chapter 4 . 12/26/2002
Sao & HOS: Can't speak, must continue. Escape about to begin. Oh, but very good. Jade, We're not sure whether to like her, or hate her just cuz she seems like such a Mary-Sue!

alsdjf chapter 3 . 12/26/2002
Sao: Uh, Jade sounded okay, until the end.

HOS: She got annoyed over that? That stupid little exchange of sight between Malya and Egen? Goodness!

Sao: Hm, do I smell a love triangle coming on? Probably not! You know, this is definitely going on my fave list. It's just too good.

alsdjf chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
Sao: Don't know why I'm answering your questions since someone probably already did, but oh well! Save your document as an .htm and if it was in bold or italics, it'll stay that way.

HOS: And yes! Romance, even if it's only a little bit and doesn't last that long, makes a good way of moving the story along.

Sao: Not to mention many funny dialogues come from ppl who like (or love) each other, but don't wanna admit it!

alsdjf chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Sao: Ooh, that had to hurt.

HOS: Does he die? That noble guy, Zathe? I hope he dies.

Sao: That's my other self. Oh, and don't cut back on the sugar! Sugar is good!

HOS: She should know, she consumes tons upon tons of it everyday.

Sao: *hiding a bag of sugar behind her back* Ignore her, she's lying. And it's okay if it gets weird a little later. Going to the next chappie now!

67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »