Reviews for Divine Spaces
silentsue666 chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
hi! i really liked that..it was very good..oh and thank u for the review..i tryed to i.m. u to tell u, but u were away...

Though others may hate the works of our toil

we write not for them, for they hug the soil.

i really liked that line, it was a great way to end the poem, or so i thought. well, thanks for the review, and i hope this made you smile cuz ur review made me smile!Bye
Morgan LeFay4 chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Wow this is really good. I read your other stuff as well and some of it's random but a lot of it is really cool. Anyway thanx for reviewing my story and about the whole typos thing- im sorry, you might be a college student but I'm in EIGTH GRADE! Sheesh cut me some slack I like to write but I really bad at editing my own stuff. Anyway I'll get someone else to read chapter 2 before I put it up on the site! :o) Thanx again!

~Morgan~
Soulshadow chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
I really like this poem, very deep*lol* But how are word deep? Do they have depth? Nevermind..anyway I really like this. I'm going to add it to my Fav. Stories list:)
KLMeri chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Personally, I relate this to the aspiring poet. Very nice indeed!
Arella Ashkenazic chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Hm... I like this one, too. Thought provoking.
D'javol chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Hey, thanks for your review. . Anyway, I really like your poem. It's got some awesome imagery, and kudos for making it rhyme (I don't care what my English teacher says; it's harder to write a rhyming poem without it being retarded). It evokes a feeling of distaste for the world we live in (or was that already there?). You may need to work on where you put your capitals, but other than that, I really like this. Good job. .
Anhedonia-257.5 chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Ahh, I love the last two lines. Very true about writers. You know, you have a way with words that goes far beyond your years. It's reminiscent of the famous writers like Byron, and others. I love it!
phr34k ktt3n chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
this is really good. your choice of words really catches the attention. it's really cool!
Schizophrenic Doll chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
i liked this. it was well written and really good. Thanks for reviewing me _ I will be coming back to read some more of your stuff...but right now i gotsa headache so this is all I can read...for now. I promise I'll be back _ Keep up the good work.
Shadowofdragons chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
oooo..very interesting... _
Melody Brandybuck chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Yes, exactly. That describes it perfectly. That is exactly how I feel about my writing, creating whole worlds just for me, because I want to. You expressed this beautifully.

~Melody
Emerald Incarnation chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Great poem. It speaks true of writers, if that is what you write of. Though this is just the obvious subject, so excuse me if your topic is deeper then that. Keep writing, you're good.
Enyos chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
"we write not for them, for they hug the soil." I love the last part! I'm not sure whether I'm a poet or not, but I know that I write poetry only to express emotions.
Chaos Silver chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Nice. Really, it is. I'd like to hear more from you though. Your style amazes me, And I promise I won't fail to review more of your work.. Anyway, yes, I'd be adding you to my Favourite Authors list, if that's okay with you. Actually you're one of the first on my list,(the only one really) so you should feel flatter'd.

until then,

~Chaos Silver
Windswift chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Aaaahhhhh, wisdom beyond my comprehension... it is not often I get that. You are gifted.

I, too, always try to return the favor, when someone who I don't know willingly reviews one of my stories...