Reviews for Blind Date
Saradys chapter 4 . 10/22/2005
ohh shmexi punk man. i want. *drools*This is really good. I like the way you manage to describe just enough about the protagonist and save your detailed descriptions for the characters she meets. It's very realistic that way (I mean, come on, we don't think of every little detail about how we look, but we sure as hell check out the hot guys!*

Ok... going now.. going to find more pretty things to drool on!
Aemilia chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
m...All that Seth-y goodness. m...
-Aemilia
Your Dark Fantasy chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
Lol. I didn't see any errors in writing and it's very well done. Plenty of laughs and twists along the way. Very good so far.
elusive chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
You tease, wonderful story, I am no grammar queen so I don't know if there are any mistakes in UR writing.
But... I do read a lot when the writing is good no one really cares about SP, or pronouns, anything like that.
Thanks 4 the mind tingling chps 1,2,3 yes and even 4.
oh when are you going to update, I will check-up your profile that is a promise
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
I love your stories. You always add humor in. It is so great. This story was no different. I love Seth he is so different and contradictory. He is so great. :)
Lady Sunlight chapter 4 . 5/26/2004
Oh sexy bastard man ho's! I want more of Seth! I think I'll draw him as you descrbe him. Of course I'll ahve to clothe him, sadly.
wacka dkid chapter 3 . 6/12/2003
damn! hes got his dick pierced! thats gotta be one of the funniest things ever. just imagine it. to the large male with tattoos covering his arms in his mid to late forties "would you mind piercing my penis? oh its forty dollars? no, i dont want you to ice it, i already took some horse tranquilizers" hehehehehe...

can i marry this guy too? hes rich, smart, not as weird as some of my sister's boyfriends and he has good taste! he already beats half the male sex just w the last one. onto the last chappie now

-krissa
Vickish chapter 4 . 10/30/2002
You know what title really accurately describes him? "Relentless shagbeast".
M. Fitzgerald chapter 4 . 10/30/2002
But man-ho’s must run free! Their passion can never be tamed! LOL
Marigold Futura chapter 4 . 10/30/2002
Whoo! Yow, girly...thought we were about to enter Anita Blake territory...heehee. Very, ah, vivid descriptions, though! Seth's room sounds pretty sweet. And he's got "Spring". Rawk on. I may have to add him to my harem... _
Marigold Futura chapter 2 . 10/30/2002
Nubian Asshat! Rawk! I was going to wait until the last chapter to review, but goddamn, I'm really digging all the little details in here. Like the little references to David and Michelangelo. _ Seth has Muchas? Original Muchas? Shit, now I wanna shag him!