Reviews for Anywhere But Here
Collegiates chapter 14 . 1/1/2003
Damn it. Now I like Algenon...a lot. But Loren is confusing me. Is she in love with Algenon more than Anje? Or what? Rrrg, women-kind are horrible.
Collegiates chapter 13 . 1/1/2003
Loren, Loren, Loren...what can I say? At least she's not throwing herself on James, to try to make Anje jealous, or something. That would be the expected reaction, and it's good that she's taking the more mature route. I would like a better taste of James, though...hmm.
Collegiates chapter 12 . 1/1/2003
I've just realized how incredibly depressed this story is actually getting me.
Collegiates chapter 11 . 1/1/2003
I like Trina, she's sweet. I like Anje, she's strong (in all ways possible). And I like Loren...she's confusing.

I just sat here scratching my chin for a few seconds. I can't really think of anything else intelligent to say...but I guess it's something that I've been coming back to read this all day. I really do like it.
Collegiates chapter 10 . 1/1/2003
Good, I met Algenon. And you know what? I like him. Anje really is cynical...but I like 'em both anyway. Senseless reviews...hmm.
Collegiates chapter 9 . 1/1/2003
Oh, Loren...

Yes, I definitely think it's time to meet James.

Short review.
Collegiates chapter 8 . 1/1/2003
Now, I like Loren. I really do...but damn it, that girl has a way with messing with so many people! Anje, Algenon, and now James, too? Eeeerrrrghhhhh.

Anje at least has the right idea...she *should* be with someone else. I mean...yeah...love goes on, but so should her life.

Enough of me. More of you. (or your story at least)
Collegiates chapter 7 . 1/1/2003
yes, she's very good at the silent monologue thing! Definitely, because you're good at writing it. Anje is a very fascinating character...but I think I'd like a look into the minds of your other characters...like even Algenon. Hmmm. *goes off to read more*
Collegiates chapter 6 . 1/1/2003
hahahahhaahahaha awwwwww. Senior proms...always the best setting for finding love, and then fucking like senseless bunnies. Hmm.

So Anje is two years younger? Lucky girl, getting to go to the prom...anyway, yep. :) I'm liking this, a lot.
Collegiates chapter 5 . 1/1/2003
*bursts out laughing* Here I was, imagining Trina as an old fat waitress, with nothing better to do than watch her customers and listen to them talk. I...quickly changed that image after *this*. Ha...

Yeah, if I get annoying, I'm sorry. I just like reviews on my stuff, so I just automatically assume that everyone does. Yep...yup.
Collegiates chapter 4 . 1/1/2003
Wow, Anje is really mature...I like that. She's really open, too. Ehhh...if only we could all be like that.

Yep...definitely thinking that Loren needs a kick. I also want to meet Algenon!

Ahh...all of your characters have awesome names...and then there's James. He *obviously* doesn't fit. Hmph.
Collegiates chapter 3 . 1/1/2003
Well, I took a break of a few hours, but now I'm back. I really liked that this was from an outside perspective...oh, yes, definitely. I work at a movie theatre, and while it's a little different...it's also very easy to hear the conversations going on. I can only imagine what it'd be like if there were actual regulars.

Now. I think...that Loren deserves a swift kick in the rear...but before I say that, I want to meet this James character. And...I'm sure I will. So! I'm off to the next chapter. :)
Collegiates chapter 2 . 1/1/2003
*squee* Yup, lived up to everything I expected it to be. I figure if a story has a good second chapter...it's overall a good story. Of course, maybe I shouldn't quite talk - my stories don't always have good second chapters. Or hell, even good firsts. But it's still nice, and I'm still babbling.

This was really great...your fighting was, well, realistic. I don't really know what to say...at the bottom of this review thing, it says to give a "well rounded critique". I think that "*squee*" is good enough for me.

Off to read the next...
Collegiates chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
whoaaaaa, hey. I really like your style of writing...and I think it's absolutely awesome that I have 16 more chapters to read...hmmm.

What can I say? Your grammar is perfect, which makes it for a really, really nice read. And that's only the stuff on the surface...just...yeah, your style is awesome. I guess I'm not too eloquent right now...it's too early, on New Year's day.

But I'm off to read the next chapter. And I'm sure I'll leave a review for that one, too...hmm.

*Victory Thru Tears
nevergoesout chapter 17 . 1/1/2003
loved the way you used children's games to add to the angst.

god, why couldn't people like loren just... make up their minds and stop. hurting. people! dammit.

and yeah. happy new year, daddy. *grin*
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »