Reviews for Anywhere But Here
md chapter 6 . 11/8/2002
wow...damnit i wanna a girlfriend...lol the girl i like is straight, but she acts gay, b/c its funny...damnit i don't know wut to do..any was awsome chater hehehe update soon!
Theatre Punk chapter 6 . 11/7/2002
I suppose having Last Train to Clarksville stuck in my head is better than Luck Be a Lady by Frank Sinatra...I've had that bastard song stuck in my head for 3 weeks, it's tempting me to not like a Frankie song...Ahh, you're updating like a horny rabbit, I've gotta keep up. Good last 2 chapters!
MyMy chapter 5 . 11/6/2002
awsome story, finally got through it all, found the time, yay! go me, haha, hehe weed, you're making me want some, *slaps self* I had enough today. grrr
Timarelay chapter 5 . 11/6/2002
I really, really like this one. I've tried nitpicking but I can't find anything to complain about The writing is awesome, the characters are pretty well rounded, and I love the story. Makes me feel guilty though, because most of your stories tend to have a character kinda like Loren, and I always feel more like that character, the one in denial
KatieD chapter 5 . 11/6/2002
omg... loren will be angry wont she? keep up...
Theatre Punk chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
*hops around singing* Take the last train to Clarksville...dammit, I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day. Look what you've done! Oh well...Great chapter, anyway.
idontwriteherenomore chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
I must say this is a very well written story. You capture the emotions in a very nice way. Please keep on writing it!

Love Elisabeth
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2002
This is a really really great story. Very intriguing. Write the next chapter soon. I can't wait.
Agent23 chapter 3 . 11/4/2002
one word: confusing. but i do find the fact that Anje orders the same thing everytime kinda.. erm.. amusing? 1 more thing, if Anje is so charming and all.. why can Loren resist her? wait.. then again if she can't then there won't be a story.. hmm..
Theatre Punk chapter 2 . 11/4/2002
I really really like this, it's quite different than your other stuff but it's still signature crazywriter (which is a wonderful thing). Update, please? *puppy dog eyes*
Streamline chapter 2 . 11/3/2002
this is almost lime-ish... and confuzzalating... who is who?
Genocide Monkey to lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 11/3/2002
Your fic was really good, I can never find many F/F relationship fics... And even when I do they're mostly smut written for guys. ::Sigh::

Got angst? LOL, I really lked this fic, I'd ask you to continue but I know how much that can annoy authors plus, it couldn't possibly have a happy end :(( anyway I liked!

I especialy liked Anje!
Zenzi chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
i love your vingettes.

What exactly is the sybolism of her jacket?

:meows:
MyMy chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
great beginning, sad, broken hearts are no fun
Streamline chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Crazy, u never seem to surprise me :P
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »