Reviews for Anywhere But Here
QuiEtXpeRfeCti0n chapter 8 . 2/21/2006
I love the cliffhanger at the end of this chapter. Absolutely wonderful idea.
QuiEtXpeRfeCti0n chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
You can't forget your first love.. ever. They are forever seen in your current relationships, I know this all too well. :/

Anyway, I like how you ended this chapter. Kudos. :)
QuiEtXpeRfeCti0n chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This chapter was the complete storyline of my life 8 months ago. As I read the words, most seemed to fit perfectly into my past. Loren the wonderful example of my ex, me the epitome of Anje; wanting the only thing I couldn't have.. wow, the words that Loren says, were the same my ex did, she wants to be "friends with benefits" but Anje wants more than that & it isn't fair to Anje to settle for less when Loren gets what she wants.. but then again, I guess love isn't fair.

Just amazing story, you wrote the story of my past for me. It's wonderful. The story is going on my Favorite Stories list and you on my Favorite Authors. Again, amazing job.
reelshortfish chapter 34 . 11/24/2005
oh oh!"the pain in her soul would be the same as the one down in mine."- thats from hedwig! awesome!

heh just wanted to point that out. i just noticed it, and ive read this twice i think. it's nice noticing new things. anyways, great job.
cut2bleed chapter 43 . 4/28/2004
Finally it's done?
That was long... I can't remember when I first read this. But I do remember the emotions left by this story. The similarities (if not coincidences) are striking...
Anyways, good work. Will be reading the stuff you plan to write.
seethelight05 chapter 44 . 4/26/2004
i would just like to say i watched this story go from one thing to another its very well writen and i very much enjoyed reading it i look forward to reading another story by you
PrissAsagiri16 chapter 42 . 4/24/2004
why?*CRY
please make Anje and Loren together please! !
and please update this story is awsome!
Marcelle chapter 41 . 4/21/2004
This angst isn't heartfelt and sincere, it's self-loathing and self-righteous.
Lord, what a murk this is! It's the same thing over and over. What is the point of it? I see occasional glimpses of something besides self-indulgent melodramatics, but mostly this is just ridiculous!
All your characters are painted so unsympathetically that it's impossible to attach to one and really feel for them. They all sound so completely horribly, pathetically self-involved that the only reason one would keep reading is in the faint hope that someone will reach through the bullshit and redeem themself!
Christ Almighty!
PrissAsagiri16 chapter 40 . 3/17/2004
HEY when are you going to uptade this huh ? i was reading this and came to this end pleasee continue! w ANJE AND LOREN FOREVER!
make a good ending please! please uptade!
The Omniscient Bookseller chapter 38 . 12/20/2003
Wow...
I was hoping you'd update this. But I -love- this chapter. I love James so much...he's such an awesome character...*huggles him*
DeepDarkPoem chapter 37 . 10/24/2003
Diane and Anje,Loren and that fits I do believe.I read all of this in 1 day.I love it.I'm gonna die if you dont give me the next chapter to yes I really love your write its some of the best stuff I've could be a bloodt famous writer if you wanted too.
kimmy chapter 37 . 10/3/2003
interesting...i'm proud mickmick i really am...i just kinda dont get it... is everything just tying together for loren or is it for everyone?
kitten lazy lazy kitten chapter 37 . 8/30/2003
well yeah...

after months of absence in the reviewing scene, here i am..

okay. so it's been a while since i last read anything here, so let me spare loren. just this once.

hehehe. ) i wish i could read more often though.

(and since i don't, i think i'm not entitled to demand an update... sad.)
SailorHeavymetalPapillion chapter 37 . 8/23/2003
Whew! I waited so long! Okay, algenon makes a little more sense. Loren is still a wishy washy broad. Keep going, I mut know more!
cut2bleed chapter 36 . 7/15/2003
Anje's cursed to be alone... Or are you going to pair her up with Diane?

Hmm... No idea. Will keep reading.
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »