Reviews for Billetdoux
Rusalka chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
That's cute, very entertaining:)
MarshmellowParis chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I loved it, great writing style.
vampiric-happenings chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
i loved it! it really showed a side of vampires that i like! hop you do write more!
j.m.burford chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
A very detailed chapter. I like the style of writing; very simple yet efficiently descriptive. Are you going to continue this story or is it just the single chapter? I think you have a good thing going on here. If you do not continue atleast write another story with Vampires in mind.
queenofdarkness90 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
i loved it, the wording was excllent.I' a hudge vampire freak.
Lourna Puravet chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
A very good story. A nice insight into the mind of the vampire.
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Teehee, that was super cute. Not your typical look at vampirism and such. I must read more of your work, because if it's like this...*giggles*
Exyla4now chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
This was the best thing I've read in a long time. I hate that its just a short fic! But on the upside, within one chapter, you've managed to draw this reader in and have her fall for all your characters, even the ones only mensioned in passing. Two thumbs up!
Elissia chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
I really liked te romantic, sexual nature of the vampire, your ideas are fairly fresh, and your writing humorous yet tantilising.
caf chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
So this is romance? Thanks for the great example, man. I really appreciate this. I've been trying to write a romance for a while now, but unsuccessfully. Donovan's so solemn and mysterious. It's great.
Erm chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Is this a parody? It sounds like sort of a joke.. I don't like the concept of the modern vampire at all anyway, but that's just me, so write on. It'd make a good parody.
Innocent Green Eyes chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
LoL! I never thought a vampire would actually get ANNOYED by being asked about vampirism! P I love the way you look at things COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from how everyone else looks at them! _
~Greeny
ShadowKyi chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
I really hope you continue on this. I really like it.
Josee Poesee chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Lovely! Greatness!

**~ Dy *~*
urmomx10 chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
nice.

lol j/k

My fave line:

He chuckled softly, the sound pouring across her skin like silk. “It is wonderful. I can feel the person’s life, hear their heart beating powerfully in my ears. Resisting me, fighting me but always failing. The taste it’s like nothing you could ever imagine. Like pure warmth flowing down my throat and bringing me closer to life, and it’s like that every single time.”

I love this line! It's very nice, it is.

The whole thing is actually very well-written however. Sorry I don't really have time for a better review, but. I don't really have that much else to say anyway. My reviews are starting to get less specific o.o()

Hmm. it's kind of sad really. My vamps (read: vampire) aren't half so. sexual as everyone else's seem to be. My take seems to be more along the technical side. Since they can no longer reproduce in the normal fashion sex loses it's appeal. or something. This is rambling. I should go. One last thing tho:

"And I hate vampire’s stories that have blood, vampire or some kind of journal in the title. SO cliché"

Heh. that's the one I'm guilty of all right. My whole thing is called "Vampire" . well, sort of. Nosferatu. Vampire. Same thing o.o()