Reviews for The Crow's Voice
WindX0X chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Your writing rings with energy and fervor; it's clear that you mean every word. I agree that many people in this world carry around labels and don't live up to them. This is true for any organization, not only religion.
Next time a Christian attacks you for being athiest, ask them if *they're* doing what Jesus would do. And tell them not to throw the first stone. Nobody's perfect, and as true Christians, they should be even more aware of that.
Somnia not signed in chapter 2 . 12/12/2003
I hate when I hear about things like this...people calling themselves "Christian" and then being cruel to others...it's so against everything we're supposed to believe in..and you're right, we should be friends! What's the point in making enemies? YOu can't share Jesus with people who despise you! It makes me so angry...please don't think we're all like that!
Somnia x
rstarbreeze chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
I'm Pagan but I think it's great the way you stood up for your beliefs instead of just telling them you're Christian to get out of trouble.
Coquina D chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Wonderfully written. I liked it alot. I take it this was a one-shot...? Will be checking back just in case.
lilacwine chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
The writing is a little shaky. I love what you say in it though. A lot of your metaphors are beautiful. ~Totally off subject.. but when are you going to start your death labyrinth story?
Sabe chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Interesting paper... I'm Christian (though not terribly strictly anymore)myself, but regardless, I thought this was interesting and well-put. Good work.
LadyChanta chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
neat paper . i agree with it full heartedly. I thought i'd read your stuff since you read mine. very good paper. I've updated Cerridwen 13 is up. N E wayz good paper and keep writing.

Ja Ne

Lady Chanta .~
Louest chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Atheism is a perfectly okay way to think. If close minded Christians cannot accept that, then they are not true Christians. True Christians would accept everyone as they are, just as Jesus did do.

I am not an atheist, though sometimes I feel that way. I was raised Christian, but I turned my back on them. I didn't like what they preached. In some ways I'm very pagan. I belive in the energy of the earth, sun and moon, but not neccesarily the Goddess.

Glad to know that you're happy to see Noble Duty back up here. I didn't like at ALL, the people there rarely reviewed at all. The people at are so much nicer. Your review made my day. :) Thanks!

-Amanda