Reviews for If I Should Fall
The Naked Emperor chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Rock on! That was great! I wish i was as good as you...its going to be a pretty kool story.
Saimi chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
MY GOD! I LOVE IT!...poetry...it's great! I will be hear to support your stories! wooh! sugoi! sugoi!
Hawk Mage chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
This was soo sad. I like this one as well. You're really good at poetry. Keep it up.
transience chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
*sniff* that was beautiful, *claps while all teary-eyed* You're such a great writer and poet AND artist, but you're allways selling yourself short.

You really need to realise that you matter ) And even if you sucked at everything (which you don't) you would still have your friends and family

Great poem, it's one of your best and I think a lot of people can relate to some partts and understand.

What fiction is this for?

I'm babbling now, Happy holidays! See you on Thursday!

Sarah
Anzu576 chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Its so sad,awsome,cool.I love it!yor poem isn't stupid its very meaningful i can relate to it at times in my life!:)
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Good one, I liked it.
Cheetoh Frito chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
I looooooooooove this! Are you really going tp write a story about this? I'm in shock that you reveiwed my new stuf yesterday. You even beat Joey's Girl. Now that's impressive. Hope you enjoyed em and my story. bye now!
Rathje chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
wow, you're a good poet! I like your choice of words.

Rathje
KristyGrace19 chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
I don't think your poem is stupid at all! I think it was written from the truth, and I believe many people in this world feel like they are in your place sometimes and probably could relate to parts of that poem.
CaptivatedTranquility chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
this is really good. I hope ur story turns out just as good!