Reviews for Evening Rain
Aurora chan chapter 2 . 12/22/2002
poor nari! I love LOVE LOVE this story! it's so so so SO *SO* GOOD! PLEASE CONTINUE! for me? _
Lacewood chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Oh, wow... Very gracefully written. I want more. *_* Might be nice, as Neverhere said, if you descibed things/settings more, but other than that, it's really good.
MionePotter14 chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Okey Pange, Like i said NO ONE can get bored with your writing it's too damn good..erm can i say that? *shrugs* oh well ne way u better continue or...hm...don' think death threat'll work OOH i no! i'll sick all the pink bunnies to dress u up inbright colorful abercrappie clothes and send you off to the preps! how's tha? he he he he he kepp going!

Alli-pie
Ewacat chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Beeeaaautiful! Terrifically well-written and original, I must say; the blind girl sounds mature for her age, as I imagine she would be, and Nari seems to have things to deal with inside herself. It works well as a beginning (especially the last line - I *liked* that *tons*!), although I have one slight criticism. You need to describe the scene more. The charaters and the dialogue are perfect, but the rest of it needs to be added to so the whole story becomes more rounded and realistic. Having said that, it's brilliant anyway. _;;; Fantastic!
Aurora chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
God...you're so good...I love your writing style sooooo much! so pretty and poetic! you are just so good at writing *rambles on and on* finish this or else!
Darkest-Angel4 chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Wow! Angie, this story is totally amazing! *drools* You provide just enough detail to paint a picture, but not too much. Too much detail can bore a reader into a blind stupor. I want more! *waits impatiently*
Moon Song1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
what else can i say besides beautiful? your writing style is poetry in itself, i wish i had your talent.
Gashygal1212 chapter 1 . 11/1/2002