Reviews for Rollercoaster
javascript chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
'Been riding far too long
Got to get off'
Great use of words there. Unless I understood this wrongly, that was a metaphor for death, am I right? If not, I guess my mind's ran away again.
Stormyfirefly2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
its so true
Tahiri Solo chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Wow. I -love- this. I love the way you used short lines to convey the emotion of the piece - they work wonderfully with the mood.

And I can certainly relate, and this poem pretty much summed up how I feel most of the time. Those feelings and emotions can be hard to express, but you just did it beautifully. Amazing poem, and one I know I'll come back to read over and over again. Wonderful job!

~*:*~Tahiri Solo~*:*~
Glowing Embers chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
you come up with such origional ideas! and not only that, you write them well! very hard to do actually. i've seen some very good ideas wasted by those who should not be allowd near pens and paper...but any ways good poem.
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
this one is rather strange...i can understand it though...a brilliantly (is that spelt right?) written piece of art...an interesting insight into a mind of a depressive...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
great way of analysing it, i remember trying to explain it to someone once, you've put it just right