Reviews for Psycho
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
lovely...twisted and morbid...interesting...
Galbraith chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Twisted. I love it! Without a doubt one of the most interesting poems I have read in a while. I can't get enough of the ending. It's perfect.
Velvet Reverie chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
O! I like this one! If I weren't the psycho that I was, I probably wouldn't have laughed at the ending but, I AM psycho...
Anywho...good job!
Lonely Empty Eyes
Funsmoke chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
i like, i like.
deepdown chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
ew... disturbing, to say the least.
Crow08 chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Very original and creepy ... I like how it feels.
Yaquel Visain chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Hehe. Yes, I'd like to play. I'll go first. You're a kickass writer, I may add...
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
OO! Great ending...and kewl format..._
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Very interesting way to write...It's a new style I've never seen before. It's a good one though. I like it.

Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
nightmareslost chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Wow. *stares* How is it you are so good? I envy you! lol. Very mysterious poem. I love this. You are definitely on my favorite author's list.
Suicidal Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
I love the idea of making it a game. It is a bit phycotic, but that just gives it Flavour.
Mayotan chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
*shivers* I'm a little spooked by the initiation of the poem... and for it to have an effect like that, it's obviously good ! I love it !

Keep on!
scarred chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Hmm interesting... I'm not sure whether to laugh or to be scared...hehehe No but seriously it was good, short but sweet. Good job!
chairmanmeow chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Whoo...goodie! I like this one! (Hey, I pretty much like ALL your stuff...) Ooh...write more! I can't wait!

Whee! *disappears*
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
That's awesome! Out of all the one's I have read so far, this one is my favorite. So much my favorite, in fact, that I am going to put it on my favorite's list! _

You are very good at manipulating your formatting to make your point get across better.

Keep writing!