Reviews for Nonsense
aleppine chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Nice song, I really liked the idea of having someone who can 'walk me through the rest of my life'. (As a sentence, lol, not as a secret wish). I know now what it is I'm doing in terms of after college etc - or what I will be doing if I pass these bloody exams, dammit - but I know those moments - hours, months, years, God forbid, but it happens sometimes - of complete instability born from just not knowing what to do, or what happens next. I feel for you, dude. Good luck with things, hope they start to work out. And no, i didn't realise she was dead. Maybe I should re-read it to see what I'd missed, heh.
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Depressing. Hmm...

But I like the way it turn out. A future for me.
carterxoxo chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
sometimes i feel just totally overwhelmed and i'm just in high school. i also wish someone could just do everything for me and assure me that i'm doing the right thing. i have no idea if the classes i choose today will make me tommorow. how much does it all matter? can you really throw your entire life away with a bad idea or bad desicion? humanity is doomed. optimistic? im a teenage girl i don't have to be optomistic.
FantasyWind chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
This is really good! Have you put it to music? If you haven't, you should! You're a great song writer, by the way! Keep up the magnificent work!

Fanty
True Illusion chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
that's a really good song, i'm sure everyone can relate. i know i can. i'm only going into another year of highschool but it's still so complicated because i'm making decisions that will affect the next few years of my life and probably what career i'll have, etc etc. sometimes i think i don't always know exaclt ywho i am either. i suppose that's why rain and stuff inspires me becuz its just one beautiful element that never changes. thankys for the review and great song! keep up the greatness!
Kachiko chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
This is a GREAT song.

i'm in college, and i know what i'm SUPPOSED to be, but i don't know if it's what i really want. *sigh*
Naja Copperleaf chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
I can sympathize with what you're going through. I just started college, and I'm already tired of people asking me what I will major in! Hopefully, we will both have an epiphany. Anyway, great song!
Sparkles-Chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
I really like this. Maybe you can get a career writing songs. .~ You'll find your niche eventually, don't worry.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Does anyone really know what they want to do with their life? Personally, I just make it up as I go along, because you won't know what you find fufilling until you try it, right? Anyhow, great song. Thanks for the review!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
nice song. i feel the same way about life. good job! keep writing!
Mandalei Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
OH! I totally know how this feels. I am a sophmore already and I am still fumbling about, not knowing what I want to major in or what I want to do. I wish someone could give me my perfect path. But, unfortunately, I don't think anyone can do that except for me. I guess I will figure things out. And you will, too! Give it time...things should fall into place for you...I hope you find your calling.

~Midori_~
Tom Bombadil Groupie chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
This is deep. Decisions are so hard! I hate growing up :(
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
That's pretty good. I don't usually like songs, but I can really imagine this one set to music. It's really deep too. Good job!
DragonsEclipse chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Excellent and enjoyable! Chapter 2 of Mystical Knight is up in case you want to read it. I took your advice and changed the format. It's not smushed together or anything anymore. Anyway, I liked this! Keep writing! _
Sun Chime chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Wow! This one was fantastic. I'll start college in July 2003 and I have no clue what I want from life. Um... and since I'm not in America we start junior college by the time we are just 15 and a half. Sad. Wails! But the song was really good.