Reviews for Hold On
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Nice little story.
Hobbit-Luvr chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Wow, I haven't read anything on this site in a while, then I started looking up band fictions. Your's is the first Good Charlotte one, and I'm glad it was. It was amazingly painful, and written wonderfully. The descriptions of the cuttings made me cringe, and the last scene almost made me cry. Awesome, so good. I would love to hear them play this live...
Megaroni chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Thank you for writing this piece. I love the song and I think you captured it so well; it can easily be applied to cutting, not just suicide. My friend and I cry over the video, it's terrible. She saw them in concert too and tried all during this song. I think this was really well-written and realistic and I really liked it. I have a few things written about the issue too, though one is giant. Check em out if you get a chance, while I go check out your other stuff. :)
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
god, this story is great. i like the idea, and how close it is to the song (which actually was the song that made like Good Charlotte) and when i read i just had to listen to the song again. its great, and i think it could move allot of people. thanks for writing it.
-Naomi
Raven-ember chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I LOVE GOOD CHARLOTTE! And Hold On is like one of my favorite songs! The first time I saw the video it made me cry! It was a sad story but you told it very well! Very good job!
BlackOleander chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
WTF? BENJI DIDNT SAY THAT AT OUR CONCERT! thats mean! he should say that at all of their concerts...ok...sorry..just mad that he didnt say that in ca... very good story btw! i like it a lot!
littlest clouds chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
:) Sweet. I liked this... The ending was kind of upbeat, like there's some hope for him :)
I love the song too...
Lauren K chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Oh wow, this is really good! And I LOVELOVELOVE Good Charlotte! They ROCK my world...every time I think about that song...*sigh* I practically cry...also, sorta random, but I'm writin a script,and imagine it as a movie...whenever I do, I imagine this song playing in the background cause it just goes SO WELL with it! Anyway, GREAT JOB and go GC fans!

Kiara (how dare you steal my penname! jk) BTW, I'd love if you reviewed something of mine, or not w/e good job!
jess chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
i really liked that, especially since i used to cut myself all the time. i heard that song and it brought me some hope.
on www.fanficion.net it's chibi-usagi chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
aw.. it was sweet. i liked it _
Traced In Green chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
I loved this story, great job. I love GC and yeah, "Hold On" helped me get through some shit. Great story!

luvs

Young'n'HopelessKid
gcpurplpepunk2128 chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
that was a good story, very sad though but good