Reviews for You Have my Pity
Indus Belethil chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Thanks for boldly going where (I seriously doubt) not many other English students have gone before.

(Very witty.)-Indus Belethil-
mobra faille chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
excellent sentiment. going in my favorites list.
PheonixSlayer chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I love this one. My teacher would've killed me if I ever gave her something like this...could be 'cause I got to a tight up Catholic school and they don't like anything different.
littlest clouds chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
::You have my pity (the lowest form of love)::

That is an awesome line!
Snake-Eyez-The-Great chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
These are the words that are always in our minds as students... thank you for putting them down for us all to read and smile and nod our heads to. We are united through this lovely poem. Thank you.
Burning Tear Drops chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
I totally agree with this, why should we be the way someone else wants us to be? Very well written!
John Ink chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Well, thank you for you pity. I'll put it in my little box!

Good poem. I like it.
Mother Nature chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Ha. I like the ending. I will be honest though, not your greatest piece - when it comes to rhyming and rhythm of course. Your creativity always exceeds, but there were some lines that felt strangely like a run on sentence ("Trying to fill expectations that are never met") But none the less, intriguing. I wonder what your teacher thought of it... haha.

And i completely understand what you mean. I have a horrible time when i try to rhyme. Oh gosh, i just did it didnt i? and that was completely on accident too...

Mother Nature the Mother of Earth
Needa S chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
I suppose your teacher got the point. LOL I like this it is orginial. Good job! Thanks for your review on Chicken.
Meta Lise chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
This is so GREAT! This is my favorite of your poetry. Oh it's so PERFECT! I love it! I love it! I love it! Keep writing!
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
good poem!
la presa de la noche chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
heck yes! i love it...what more can i say? conforming to standard sucks, i can say that. there.
Dark angel of the lake chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
cool
Michelle Mickle chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Very, very good.

It sums up my feelings towards certain literture teachers.
us-uk-chick chapter 1 . 11/21/2002