Reviews for Only the Best
Alyse Kettle chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
oh, wow... that last paragraph made me feel ill. good work.

AK
nynaeve77 chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
That was quite the tearjerker. I never saw the ending coming. I thought it was just a piece on single motherhood. Wow! Excellent work.
Wonk chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Beautiful piece of work. If only everyone else saw life the same way.

wonk
The Lady Artemis chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Oh.
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
OMG, that was fantastic! Wonderful story. Very good, and it flowed well and everything! You are a very wonderful writer, and I'm glad I'm reading your stories now! :D :D :D :D
Electra Fairford chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
By sheer empathy, you are now the only guy I know who is allowed to have an opinion on abortion. Very, very well done.
r-jasmer chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
I...I'm at a loss for words.

Being a girl myself I can honnostly tell you I would of have had no idea you are a guy by reading this. If you were a girl I would think that this is real. When it was over I had to remind myself that it was just fiction, because it felt so real.

Incredible.
sxybichic18 chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Wow, I don't know what to say...but wow...that was, really...wow
AriadneEthereal chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Neat plot twist, it was an original idea too. Well done.
BlueMail chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I applaud you to the fullest. That was one of the greater and ...meaningful pieces of work I've read on . I give you praise, and lots of it, for this remarkable piece of work.
Rai Kamishiro chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Oh the world would drown with tears if they all could read this... Honestly, it was one of the best works I've read so far on . By the ending with the twist, you're not paying attention to plot elements, but you become fully immerced in the emotion.

That was beautiful.
Whisper to the Water chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
If only the world could read what you've written...we'd think twice about abortion. I'm continually blown away by your ability and perception into human nature.
Tzivia chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
very well written...and profound. I can't believe a guy could've written something that well from a woman's perspective. Nice job. ;)
fontanellemonster chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Oh...I liked your style of writing. A very very sweet story...it's good. (I'm stuck for words today...quite obviously...)