Reviews for Sariel
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
This was a really good and uplifting story. I enjoyed it alot.
Sara Ford chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
This story was wonderful, I loved it! It was beautiful, but did they get to kiss or maybe just a hug? Curse you for leaving things up to my imagination! Anyway, I liked it, keep writing.
Starvoicereason chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Yay! I LOVE it! The imagery is great, and the hope the end gives you is very uplifting! A very hopeful story, and the struggle you go through to get there makes it all the better!

More like these would be muchly appreciated!
XPKoganei4XP chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Just...WOW

O.o

*V*
Erin chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Your story was wonderful. Your imagery of the angels reminds me of "Angel Sanctuary". Yet the characters are original and complete, not two dimensional beings at all.

I loved that the story ended on a ray of hope. Keep up the good work!
Edana chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
_ Very nice, interesting, well written and there's definetely a lot of thought provoking material here. You have a great vocabulary and writing style and obviously think very deeply. I loved it: so sweet and optimistic and the characters were very likeable too!
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
I liked it a lot. Very pro-life. Good job.
Vague chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Beautifully written, Azure A. Blue. I admit my weakness for wonderful shounen ai stories, and "Sariel" was one of them. I absolutely loved it.

You have a very sophisticated style that I admire greatly. I'll have to read your other works in the near future, if they are as fantastic as this story.
Surtout Seul chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
::sparkles:: *-* Niiiiiiiiiice! i greatly enjoyed this ... although there were a few typos and some grammer issues it isn't something that will keep me from reading this! because the story itself is looking to be wonderful! _ I am greatly looking forward to the next chapters to come!