Reviews for Figments of Imagination
Furry Elf chapter 12 . 12/3/2004
eek... the boy... be ye warned...

lol, looking great! _ I'm really starting to like Kellan's character. everyone needs a bad/good guy, ~_
Furry Elf chapter 11 . 12/2/2004
eek! *jumps around in the chair all happy like* bah, but I'll have to read more tomorrow *pouts*

I wrote another poem, as a thank you to you and few other of my readers. _
Furry Elf chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
bah. I have been niglecting to read! and my spelling still sucks! lol

I added 3 new poems and a new chapter to Strange Eyes at fanfics.

o..and I have a month old baby too. _
DragonsEclipse chapter 12 . 10/14/2004
Sorry I didn't review sooner. College is taking up a lot of my time.
Anyway, onto your story. This was an interesting chapter. I wonder what Billoo is hiding; I'm curious as to why Kellan is suspicious of him. It's good that Kouji and Kikuno found Umi. Bengali is an interesting language.
Update soon! _
Kaiwaf chapter 12 . 9/24/2004
Another wonderful chapter, Carter. More suspense and oh my, Kellan can take over Umi. . .0o. This will not be fun for her. And the kid! What a little freak! But still, using the Bengali language is very creative. I applaud your ingenuity . Well, I guess I'll be lurking off to the side and waiting for your next update *grins*
kat
faerie-gumdrops chapter 12 . 9/18/2004
Waah? An Update? When did this happen? Not that I'm ditzy or anything *ahem* but I was sure that I had you on author alert. Oh well. I was just randomly checking and I got lucky!
Anyways... Yay Billoo's great - I really like him - but still I wonder who he was running from! Ooh Interesting! Yay Umi's alright - and all because Kellan 'borrowed' her. Although I wouldn't like to be borrowed myself, I like it that Umi's ok. Ooh I wonder if Billoo will turn against them like Kellan thinks!
kamui-kun chapter 12 . 9/15/2004
Ey! You've updated! Sorry I didn't get to this earlier! Really haven't been checking my fave stories for a while. Anyway, just as always I love the realism in your dialogue. Very powerful! And I love the added twist that you placed in this story with the insertion of a new character as well as the manifestation of Kellan in the real world through Umi. More about these later on.

First of all, the young boy. Well this kid really does seem kinda strange. What would a Bengali speaking kid be doing in the shadows of Japan's urban society? And how did he get there in the first place. Strange... eh... and very suspicious if I might add. And is that kid some sort of time traveller? How did Kellan know of his nature, and why does he feel so concerned about the young boy. Oh... I love a good mystery! This kid seems to bring a lot of it in this chapter. I'll keep an eye out for him.

Ah... so that's why this is called Figments of Imagination... _

And Kellan really has a great way of making his presence felt in the real world. Ha! He really did shake up my image of writers. At first, I thought that he would just be a pansy but I guess he proved me wrong by kicking Umi's three stalkers' asses. Hm... very strong man indeed. But I wonder if he just used brute strength or if he used a little bit of magic on them. Bravo for making him the coolest pen holder in the world!

Yey! They finally meet! Took quite a while but I'm glad Umi's now okay. But I love the funny dialogue between the three about Kouji and Kikuno's disbelief in Umi's story.

All in all, great addition! I see trouble brewing with Kellan and Billoo's presences. Do keep updating cause I think this is really one of the better pieces in FP. Keep it up!
faerie-gumdrops chapter 11 . 7/5/2004
Aww poor Umi and Kiku! I'm glad that Kouji could get to Kiku before the stalker - but what will happen to Umi? What did Kellan do? It's cute that Umi decided to go after Kiku instead of her father.
faerie-gumdrops chapter 10 . 7/3/2004
Wow what a nice guy this killer is - lol I'm joking. Wow this perspective is so different, and it's nice to find out more about the mysterious killer. Ooh scary he promises to take more lives - wonder if he will. Great chappy!
faerie-gumdrops chapter 9 . 7/2/2004
Yay more Chizuru and 'her broomstick-up-the-rectum employer' hehe. Mwahaha! Go Chizuru for leaving the cockroaches - hehe being co ordinationally challenged I can sympathise with her for trippin hehe. Eiichi seems nice, bless him for his clothes hehe. I love all their pranks, and hope they can prove everyone wrong and catch the killer yay!
Aww bless Kouji has a crush on Umi! Yay!
faerie-gumdrops chapter 8 . 6/30/2004
Aww who's stalking Kiku? Is it the mysterious figure in the shadows? Ooh Bitch-fight! I can see both of their points of view though - I mean Umi is attatched to her father and Kiku doesn't want her to get hurt - who can blame either of them? The beginning with Umi's memories of talking to her dad is really sweet, so sad they haven't seen each other for years. I hope that she does meet her father, only I can't see it going very smoothly.
faerie-gumdrops chapter 7 . 6/27/2004
Yay so that's what Kouji and Junpei are like - they seem nice! Aww I feel so sorry for Umi and how her Dad left her. That past conversation with her mum was really touching and sad :( Great chappy tho, even if it was just a bridge
kamui-kun chapter 11 . 6/26/2004
Good chapter! The tension and suspense you inserted in your story is practically overflowing! Great job with the chase scenes and the narration of the character's thoughts and feelings! Really sets the mood to the whole scenario. And probably one of the nastiest cliffhanger endings I've read in a while.

Oh... I see... Nice segment and great dialogue there between Kikuno and Kouji. The moment I read about that part with the hugging and the arm around the waist and then the clutching of wrist thing, a lightbulb suddenly turned on in my mind. Okay, I'll now be changing the pairing web I have in my mind. So with Kikuno inserted in this whole mess... I believe it's now Kikuno/Kouji and then Umi/Kellan, right? Well, I'm still pro Kouji/Umi pairing but it's your story so surprise me! )

Finally, Umi seemed gotten a bit of her common sense back. Yup, it was definitely a bad idea to search for a man in this part of city and yes, it was not smart of her to separate from Umi like that regardless of what she said. I was, however, saddened that she had not been able to find and talk to his father. She did sacrifice a lot for this chance and to go home emptyhanded... kinda sucks! )

Hm... okay, that's strange stalker's kinda creepy. I don't think he's the same killer cause from the interlude he seems to be at a different part of Tokyo. So who could that man be? And what had happened to Umi at the end? Is Kellan like some internal identity trapped within Umi's body? Oh... this story's really taking a turn for the weird and mysterious. Me likey!

Nice work, as if I need to say it over and over again. Very well done - the description, the dialogue, the flow, everything. Too bad that this was last updated like last February. Hm... I still find this one of those special and unique stories there is on FP. Great work and I'll surely be there to catch your next update! See ya!
kamui-kun chapter 10 . 6/22/2004
Whoa! Very short chapter! Ha! No wonder! It's an interlude. ) Anyway, good job on this one as well. You give us a deeper explanation on the nature of Mr. Murderer and yet you still maintained to keep his identity a mystery maybe to be revealed in later chappies. Hm... now it makes me wonder who really has control over whom. Is Umi really using the pen or is it the other way around. Ha, I'm just blabbing! Good work once more! Keep it up! )
faerie-gumdrops chapter 6 . 6/22/2004
Ooh I elt so sorry for Umi and Tatsuha when they heard their parents arguing like that :(. Bless. I found the beginning v helpful when you went thru all the characters like that so thanx. Ooh wonder what'll happen when Umi meets her Dad!
181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »