Reviews for Understand
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Hey, that was good! Why would anyone want to critisize such wonderful work?
PdcShadow chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Well if u didn’t write this bout any one, in my opinion it makes the song better. Strong emotions are clear, but I generally need a target for my feelings. Like the line-“I can’t help it if you think loving you was a sin” and love the chorus. Good use of repetition, especially the four lines before the chorus (belive its called a bridge) anyways, I’ll shut up now.

Good job
Princess Mulan chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Everyone has right to right aobut what they feel like. _

I am not much of angst fan, but this song is really good.

First off, I really like how this one sound, I hope I can listen to it with actual music.

this is really realistic song. A lot of people have this emotions. It is a fact of life.

great job!
The Ruin chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
This is great as a song - I can just imagine it really working as a song. A very strong and powerful piece; great to read as well.

Don't worry about expressing strong emotions in your work; emotions are what make it so good - if anyone flames you for this, well, they're weird and more than slightly oversensitive (here's where I get flamed for saying that, *g)

~Nessa
Arietti chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Man yer good! *nods* Enough said.

~Ari
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
wow...great song! sad and sweet and beautifully written! i really like it! good job! keep writing!
Toad-Frog chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Man how did I miss this one it is outstanding! Write another poem OR Song!
light of middle earth chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Mawhawhawhaw! Anger leads to the dark side of the... Actually it doesn't strictly but never mind. Master Yoda perhaps was not one for philosophy :) Real emotion flowing through here even if you said it is not directed at anyone. Any emotion has to be a counter of another force so whatever force caused you to be angry deserves the credit for this one even if it is "mother" nature herself. But before i make a fool of myself i will shut up :) No worries over the name thing as long as it gets right sooner or later i care not :) Looking forward to some more stuff and i will have to start writing things down again as well soon before i lapse into eternal lethargy via being to busy (work that one out ;) ),

Anyways cheers for reviews,

McD
Voodoo Fyrefly chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
It's quite scary, really, when you consider that this pretty much mirrors my feelings on a certain person. Really well written. I can already think up a guitar riff to go along with it...*Schemes* kidding, really good stuff!

~TIO
DragonsEclipse chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
This is really good. I like it a lot! BTW, Chapter 4 of Mystical Knight is up! _ Keep it up! _
axania chic chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
wow this is really really great i really like it

kinda a mixture of the callings adrienne ( i love that band they rock!) and linkin park's points of authority its really really good i loves it brill job

axy

ps thanks so much for your reviews my email just went bleep bleep only good thing bout msn is that there have a shortcut to emails
Creative Deficit chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
why are you so obsessed with it not being about anyone your know? Just wondering, because I can't imagine writing something that good without some personal aspect on it, without really feeling it. or is it everyone- the world- in general? yeah, well, I'll stop analyzing you b/c i am not a shrink and have no desire to be one and i think this was very good, have a very nice day. (:
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Nice rhyme and beat, so it works well as a song.

Very angry and harsh, unforgiving (with apparent reason, though). 'it's your own misfortune you're falling down'- no sympathy, no help.

Great chorus, 'I'd be honest but...', 'do me a favour...' good lines.

Grows angrier and more sarcastic as it goes through all the background hurt. But there's an undertone of determination and strength, which is good to see. Even though, they've been hurt, they don't give up or stay broken- the fight and turn triumphant.

Nicely done.
MyGodReigns chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
That's great! True I don't agree with the words at all being as I'm waiting...well never mind about me, you're really great.

*~God Bless You!~*

_ComancheOklahomaSioux_
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
This is really good! You rhymes seem to flow very easily, although some times it a little hard to figure out your format. Even though you got your point acrossed perfectly, I still think I like it better when you don't write angry. _