Reviews for Soul's Tapestry
promiscuous girl chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Beautiful with a fairytale-ish blend into it. The rhyming was barely noticed, but enough to give it a rhythmn. As usual, your poem was da BOMB! lol... overenthusiatic. (i'm a bad speller, so if that's the wrong way to spell it, oops?)Keep writing!

_lianna
Kesshi Mashin chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
What a beautiful poem. It sometimes seems like it's not enough, but love is always the best gift one can offer. *sigh* I can't say it enough. Beautiful...
s-pannrada chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Another awesome job. _

I'm really in good mood to read such a beautiful - written thing and yours are great..

I wanna read more of your stuff but now I'm sleepy.

I'll surely back to read another of you tomorrow.

Som
Penumbra chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Breaktaking. You have a whole lot of talent! What you do to a few words-pure magical. Not as magical as your poem, though. _~
DarkSorceress chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Very nice poem you've got there. Keep writing.
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Another job well down. This is an enchanting threnody. And you know what, you're going into my fav list!
Princess Mulan chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
This is a really, really wonderful poem!

I love romantic poems like this.

*sigh* why won't someome write somethhing like this for me?
InkedinSin chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
nicely built, great description, nice poem, but i don't like it. I don't like it because in my mind it's a bit too sweet.
SolusLupa Kouken chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Wow! That is amazing! o.o I have no talent with rhyming things as well as you just did! It's simply brilliant and flows beautifully.
Frodo chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Wow... this is really well written. Awesome work. Keep it going.

-Frodo
Kachiko chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
it's beautiful.
LIZEROO chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
i really like this. "painted truth on a white canvas of lies" and "crystal ice hanging from a winter's eve" are two REALLY nice lines. your words in this are just beautiful!
NeoDragonZero chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
This is truly a powerful poem. the amount of imagery i see from this is truly astounding. i especially like the truths painted on the canvas of lies and this:

"You gave me warmth plucked from a summer’s sun

Crystal ice hanging from a winter’s eve

Doused some of spring’s perfume around my soul

To chase the autumn worries off my sleeve"

that stanza was beautiful in itself mainly b/c it used the seasons as somethin other than wat ppl complain or praise them for. u gave life to something inanimate and allowed us to feel the passion poured into this work. truly u do feel pain that all u can give in return is ur love, but sometimes thats all the other person cares about. material items dont mean much to the ppl who look at them correctly, but somethin as priceless as love can be cherished and adorned forever, even past death.

truly a magnificient work, and altho u say that its short, it seems to be the exact length intended to show ur emotions towards this particular person. fantastic job and i hope that i enjoy ur other works just at much as i did this one!

Neo
Arietti chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Hey CT! Just gettin' into some of yer stuff, mainly the poems for right now. I like this one alot, wonder what inspired ya!

~Ari
Glacial Phoenix Mystiara chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
i can't believe i didn't review this!

it's utterly, utterly beautiful, descriptive, and pretty. keep writing! (btw, i think this poem is worthy of submission, along with Living Legacy.)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »