Reviews for Just a Day
Holidays7768 chapter 2 . 11/3/2003
HAHA! That's funny, keep it up, k?

V. funny.

Ah, the lazy town of Machynlleth. Pass through the town again this morning! -No change.
Squirrelmistress chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
Exploding airborne sheep? A stroke of sheer genius!

This has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever read. Most excellent. In fact, it goes beyond excellent to...to, well, whatever lurks beyond excellence. Possibly a moose.
Gwenllian chapter 2 . 2/18/2003
Thank ewe for alerting the world of the serious threat posed by falling ovines. The public deserves to know.

Oh, it's brilliant! If you want to kill everyone on the planet through laughter, this is an excellent start. Mwy, os gwelwch yn dda!
Helenlicious chapter 2 . 12/3/2002
Mwahhahahah! Why this story requires an evil laugh, I do not know. It is kinda neat though. . . gee, flying sheep. You did change Gwen's hair from black to strawberry blonde - or I probably just didn't read it right. But, good story. Nice description. You can tell I'm in a boring mood.

-Fluffity Fluffkins-
AndrewB chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
You're completely and utterly mad, you know that? There are some strange stories on this site, but this about takes the biscuit. Still, it takes one to know one, so maybe I shouldn't talk.

If I had to insert a negative comment (and I do try very hard to...), then I'd say that "black 2001 Land Rover" reads a bit like a product placement - who cares exactly how old it is?

It's still a very nice story, though - I'm now waiting for the police to be called after the neighbours report manic laughter at 2 in the morning... diolch, anyhow. :)
Tyraa Rane chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Oooh, but that was funny! For some reason, the idea of the sound "Baa-aa-aa-aa-SPLORCH!" just sends me into hysterics. That and, well, you've got to admit, anything dealing with sheep is funny to me. (I'm insane, I know.) Must...have...more...flying sheep! *laughs*
LastPenguin chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
It is certainly an interesting story. I would love to read a continuation of the story. An explanation for why the sheep are behaving so strangely would be great. Keep going! :D