Reviews for Nothing
Riouichi Nagashiri chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Thought provoking. I like it. It's beautiful in a dark, depressing way. It's wonderful. Nice work.

Rio
estrela chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
i like the last line. so cool!
Toireasa chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
ooookkkkkaaaaayyyyyy... so depressed now. ::miserable whimper:: I like it, well done and angsty. ::whimper:: Urgh, I'm awfully sorry about the ending of Desperation. ::bashes head against a wall, or a locker, if it's ever handy.:: I'll do better next time, forgive me! Anyways, beautiful poem. ::whimper::

Toireasa
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Hmm, an interesting way of putting it. I've had the same feeling before, so it's a very good topic, but the way you put it, it was a little hard to understand.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
I loved this one as well. It's dark, yet beautiful.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
very well written, says a lot in a little, which i like...btw, you have got to have the longest bio i have ever seen, and trust me, i have seen some long ones! what did you write in there!
Neo Onie chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
...o.o;;; dear lord woman...it took me 5 or more minutes just to scoll down o.0 :Blinks at the big ass profile and enormous list of poetry...feels...small: ._.

:Ahem: . Anyway, nice job. Thanks for the reveiw on mine, and yesk I am..a..therianthrope, it it's what my friend told me. :Lalas: If you like yaoi..then you should read SinfulBliss. It's about my charrie, Neo, and his life. He came from probably the hardest past known to the human race...tries to overcome and deal with it, but ends up hurting those he loves in the process and loses their trust. IT also has some nummy Yaoi affairs in it and such n.n But..I'm not done with it yet..so..eh..yea o.o well, I be going now. Ja.
Ritina chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
woooooooow... *is mesmerized*
Toad-Frog chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Bravo! Good job! K/Writing!
California Dreaming chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Like your other stuff, I love it!
Black Rose4 chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
I really like that...it's short but sweet. well done! Woo Hoo!

BR
KirjavaLyra chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
That was a really nice poem. I thought it was good. I don't know if I told you this, and if I did, it was in different words, but I didn't mean to sound so mean in my author's page. I guess it sorta came out wrong. Everyone gets picked on. Even I do, and it's not really bullying, but I guess anything can hurt. I'm sorry if it offended you. At first I was actually offened that you would say that, but now it makes sense.
DragonsEclipse chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Nice! Well written. I like this. Yeah, I'm in chorus too. _ I'm a Soprano 1. That was a LONG bio, I must say... Anyway, do you mind checking me out sometime? Keep writing! _
DiamondTopaz chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
You know, I'm going to put you in my favorites, m'kay? That way I don't have to keep search engine-ing for you. Happy Birthday! Indeed. 18...what a milestone. I wouldn't know; I'm only 16, and I don't feel any different than I did a year ago. 'Cept that I've moved a couple of times, but not that you care about that.

Uh, let me just say...this isn't my favorite of your works. It's not bad; I agree with some of it, but overall, it's a pretty general statement. But hey! Out of all your 250 some fics, does that really make a difference?
EiDa chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
wow, good imagery-life through an opaque window...COOL! But wait a sec, just as it is a blank reality, we can mould it into any form we want...just my opinion! Don't kill me for reacting and it wouldn't be good too since it's your B-DAY!

!

HAppy Birthday! I hope you're happy!

Write more and don't forget to read my new poem, okay? Good luck!