Reviews for Always Your Shining Star
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
That's just the sweetest thing ever! It almost made me cry! Beautiful writing! Keep it up! Hope everything worked out! Best friends should never have to part, but more importantly, they should never stop being best friends no matter what!
BandKid2006 chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Awesome! this is a good poem! it's so sweet...keep it up, kid!
Jeri-Chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Awww what a cute poem! It reminds me of a friend that move too. Super kawaii! If you don't mind I'm going to send your poem to my friend who moved.

~~~~Jeri-Chan
crystal-digiqueen chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Aw... I hope u fell better sarah & i bet he's trying his best to come back visit as much as he can... Hopeful, he'll get s/n & u'll be able to talk to him... well i hope this review makes u fell better.. And hopefully no one flames this poem *glares at flamers* well, bye-e... fell better...
Madi chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Hi Sarah. I don't exactly know how you feel about this cause it has never happened to me. But you should know I am here for you. Please be okay and don't do anything regretful. (sorry I had to add that _) I don't think you know this but, Gloria and I will always be here for you even if we don't live in the same state...well I hope we talk later and you try to feel better. OK!

Your trusterful friend that's here for you,

Madi
Akili chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Aww...How sweet... *sniffle* I loved it. And I'm sorry for your separation. I feel like best friends should always stay close. Unfortunately my best friend left the town I live in. But she only moved about 6 hours away. I get to see her 4 times a year, so I can't really relate to what you two are feeling, although, my friend did go live in Mexico for 5 or so months, and I didn't get to see her at all. I miss her. Good luck to you two. I hope you get to visit eachother a lot.
Lightning bolt princess chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Hey, I don't know how long a go wrote this, but it is really touching, and I feel yr pain, I hope you get to see your friend again someday, I hope you are ok. Well goodluck.