Reviews for The Escape
FiestyRed chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
This story was so beautifully orchestrated. I was in awe the entire time. It truly captivates the love of God and the deceptions, lies and manipulations from Satan.

I feel that I could relate to this story very well. it tells a tale of my life pretty much, and you wrote it so perfectly.

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful piece of work. I was honored to read it and experience it. :)

God Bless - Aireroswen
The Postmodern Prometheus chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Wonderful - extremely descriptive. Throughout I considered what it could all be about, metaphor or Allegory or maybe something more straightforward. My interpretation is more of a literal one, although I can see the religous connotations as well. Please keep writing :)
erzulie chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
WOW!

That's amazing... GREAT JOB!

~E~
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
wow...great story! the Rescuer reminds me of God who saves us from the chains and bondage of sin. good job! keep writing!
not sure yet chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
interesting, very interesting, i like it though, good job
Needa S chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Once was lost but now am found! I love the way you put this together! You could write one awesome play! I sure am glad I was rescued! With-out Jesus theres no way out. It makes me shiver to think of being tormentored after death forever and ever. Thanks to Jesus, I don't have to worry about that anymore! Hope you going to do another one soon. Excellent! Keep writing!
Aathiya Lia chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Mmmm. Correct me if I am wrong... this feels more like an allegory of a personal issue/ experience. Found what you're looking for yet?
aberlemno chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Thanks for reviewing my poems. This is a brilliant story, it really gets you involved in it.
eloquents chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
This is beautiful!
Elf-Maiden of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Very interesting! You put your readers in the position of your characters! Keep on writing! :)
Lisa Ann chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Nice. Can't wait to read more

Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Very interesting story. Will there be any more to it? And thanks for the review.~CT