Reviews for star light, star bright
Interluded chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
i'm way to tired to think what this means exactly, but its so pretty. the descriptions make the story poem whatever. i hope the girl still believes in magic
warnthepenguins chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Incredible. Deep. All that stuff. *adamant but confused gesture* What can I say? It's too good to critique. I feel like I'm defacing some hallowed thing just by posting this.

Bah.
E. Gao chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
I'm morbidly obsessed with this kind of writing. [runs away screaming like the fangirl she is]

~EG
Morbane chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
I love the poetic descriptions. Not sure about the title - how does it fit? I like the structure, and I like the rhythm... the line of the second paragraph seemed so rhythmic, like something swaying. And all the light in this piece seemed so pure - silver and dark bright - helping to combine the ideas of a dream, a failing dog, and a waiting unicorn. *smile*
unexpected source chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Its shiveringly real. Real like paper thin cuts and accidently walking in on a fist fight but one is losing badly, but turn this around, and make it a discovery, a finding of something of the sort, and you have it. Snow and fur always come hand in hand, like rain and boots, or sun and shorts, or fire and dirt.

Fydor
Aviendha19 chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
aaahhh

that was so beautiful

i dont know what else to say. i love it
account inactive00000 chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
ah wow, i am instantly envious

i wish i could make my work sparkle (ach, horrible word, sorry) like yours, and i love the imagery and everything, and...oh lovely.

really.
aintawoman chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
this is beautiful.

wonderfully, brilliantly, simply beautiful.