Reviews for Choice
CrazyWriter chapter 10 . 12/3/2002
Damn damn damn damn, I knew I should have kept up with this story. You. Update. Now. And then Crazy won't go um.. crazier? Irelevenat! Update, k? k.
Question the answers chapter 9 . 11/29/2002
Yay more story.

I like Casey better than Sunday Maddie should pick her. :)

It's really good update NOW!
blue socks chapter 9 . 11/26/2002
u dun mind criticism?i dun think u'll ever get them!this is gettin better BUT i waited for such a long time!
BlueMail chapter 9 . 11/25/2002
Ah, excellent, pardon me, I do not give long good reviews lol. But I could start in the near future. And i'll silently twidle my thumbs and ask for forgivness, fore I didn't review the last two chapters. Err...Valerie I'm gonna kick your ass. Oh look...Im gonna kick my ass. heh (-:
raven chapter 9 . 11/25/2002
this is an incredible story...i love it, keep writing babe ; )
Question the answers chapter 8 . 11/25/2002
I really like this please continue!
blue socks chapter 8 . 11/22/2002
so who will maddie choose in the end?i hope its sunday but then how about casey?i kept having this feeling that it will be casey. ..i dun care, i'm rooting for sunday!
O5 chapter 8 . 11/18/2002
uh oh so whats she gonna do now eh? what happens next? Write more! *thumbs up!*
BlueMail chapter 6 . 11/16/2002
goddammit! Casey you so want Maddie! Maddie don't be stupid...argh Sunday stop, just stop, kiss her you want too! You really really do! OK just occured to me, i was talkin to the characters...heh. Sorry...great great, more more! (-:...oh glitter..evil but when pretty girls wear it...there are exceptions. hehe
BlueMail chapter 5 . 11/15/2002
I love it...more x 100!
CrazyWriter chapter 5 . 11/15/2002
I like this! I do, I do, I do.

Very gut. Update. Now.

btw re:Anywhere But Here, if you're ever confused about setting, it's all listed at the top.

But anyway, why havent you updated yet? I told you to two seconds ago.
Punk Rock Trash chapter 4 . 11/13/2002
AHH! I'm DYING to find out what happens next! Meep! For real! This is amazing! You have a good voice for this chracter...is it yourself? Just wondering. E-mail me when you add more chappies!

Peace!
BlueMail chapter 3 . 11/12/2002
OOps...mmmk i like this story...*claps* more more more!
O5 chapter 3 . 11/11/2002
Whoo an update! This story is good, plz continue!
ziggy pop eno chapter 2 . 11/10/2002
hey, this is pretty good! I usually don't like f/f, but i do like this!
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »