Reviews for Choice
Hailley chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This has been my #1 favorite fic for a very long time, as in years. Good work.
Lil' Miss Ravenclaw chapter 29 . 2/25/2013
I'm not sure what's going on in my head right now. I still have mixed feelings about this story, but I guess I'm content with how it ended. There's no uneasy feeling in my stomach. So I'd like to thank you, the author, for writing this story, even if it was years ago.
Lil' Miss Ravenclaw chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
That really was unnecessary.
shoujo-ai-addict333 chapter 16 . 10/23/2012
This is just depressing.
shoujo-ai-addict333 chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
I love how easy these chapters are to read and the way they are written, I still feel like something saddening is going to happen, but even though I love Casey to bits, her and Sunday are cute.
shoujo-ai-addict333 chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
Geez this poor girls feelings are screwed up to the high heavens,
shoujo-ai-addict333 chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Damn it, now I want her and Casey to be together, I like Casey, she needs to be happy in the end ! Joe is great, I love the both of them.
lovingGhost316 chapter 29 . 3/5/2012
I TOLD you i would review again. And va-lah! I have. I wish Casey and Maddie had been togther! It's OBVIOUS they were meant to be
Guest chapter 29 . 3/4/2012
Hmmf. I still wanted her to be with Casey. Btw I'm just to lazy to log in. I'll review again later.
The Epic Uber Nerd chapter 29 . 9/26/2011
Yoru profile says that you have not written anything since this was produced, which was seven years ago, but I will write this anyway, in case you eventually come back to this site and see the reviews left by your fans.

This story was different, I did not picture most of the plot twists you put in there. I really REALLY wanted her to forget Sunday and just love Casey. I thought that Casey was a strong headed girl, and that Sunday was weak and forgetable. But you made me love Sunday by making her stand up to the oppersion of her fellow peers. I have to thank you for your amazing writing, and the way you flowed the story.

Sorry this review is so short, but Computer Science lets out in two minutes.

~The Epic Uber Nerd

P.S. THANK YOU FOR WRITING!
China.Roses.Break chapter 29 . 9/1/2011
I don't know if you're still keen on a review about seven years after this was finished, but you're getting one anyway. :D

I loved this story, it was wonderfully written and the characters were amazing. I particularly liked that your story reflects life so well, I felt as if I'd known the characters and their lives forever. And the ending was simply beautiful. Thanks for the great read!
sirozorg chapter 29 . 2/11/2011
I like this story! really really like! The characters are awesome, specially Casey! I like Casey a lot! _
LeMaki chapter 29 . 1/11/2010
I read this in one sitting, it was that great!

Favourited!
Adrian StClaire chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Just letting everyone know, there's a new forum up for Original Slash Fiction. Its basically a way to get more reviews from more people, and it's growing fast.

Come join us!

fatefiction./

Adrian St. Claire
Crytyk chapter 29 . 6/29/2009
I can't believe it's over. That was one of the best reads ever.
153 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »