Reviews for Choice
Tears of a Dreamer chapter 29 . 5/20/2009
This story was very different, very refreshing. c:

I liked it a lot. Haha.
Omok chapter 28 . 5/12/2009
I read this story over a year ago.

And today, I don't remember what was it about. Hahaha. But I remember, and I know, i read it.

I don't even know the purpose of this review!

I guess; it's just to show; I probably liked this story a lot. Though my own review back then didn't make sense to me _ ; oh gah. I was so childish. _ ; and it's only been a year! Time sure fly by eh? I think it's 'cause I'm in a phrase of my life where I'm developing and changing every single day. Dam, I can't cope with that!

Regardless. I guess this review is just for me to drop by and tell you - I'm alive. Your readers are alive. But your stories aren't. Write.

I'd love, and I do hope so endearly, it've been many many years since you last updated or even posted a story or a new chapter - People change, a lot, within five years, I want to see. I want to read more of your works.

Please do write more. ) I'll be waiting. Here. on FP as always.
SilverScreen Crush chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Love it, love it, love it.

Now on to the next chapters.
Harsh Notes chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Aww. So cute! I'll have to come back and read this again. I love it so far.
Harsh Notes chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Very interesting. I wonder what Maddie will do when she meets Sunday.
Harsh Notes chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Aw. Falling so soon?
Harsh Notes chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Oh shoot! Haha! I just stumbled over this story, I thought I should read it. I love the title by the way.
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 29 . 5/28/2008
i dont like the pairing of sunday and maddie - it just didnt seem right

casey and maddie is what i wouldve apprieciated a little more

its more realistic

but you are the author, and i the reader

good story

your awesome

Omok chapter 29 . 2/1/2008
I'm not the smartest person ever, but 'hopefully' i'm not the dumbest person ever either *cries*

*hands up* so...what "was" Her decision? o_o; I reread the chapter(last one) two times, and I still don't know...*laughs*

but this is a wonderful story! lol, considering you finished it 6 years quite amusing? *giggles*

yay i'm the first replier in the year of 2008 )
QtrMoon chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Beautifully written story. Great job!
IntentionallyLeftBlank chapter 29 . 2/11/2007
...*hugs you and all your characters*...aww...
StrongHold chapter 29 . 1/16/2007
Okay, almost three years since you ended this. I just stumbled across you novel and read it in one sitting. I may be a bit late, but I had to review.

I absolutely loved this. I really felt for the characters and you have been able to create a world that feels real. And that's important to me as a reader. I liked how you developed the story. And although I'm a sucker for those really cheesy happy endings, you finished this beautifully. I think Maddie needs to learn to rely on herself.

I hope you're still somewhere, writing these wonderful pieces. All I have to say is that you've done an amazing job writing this. This was beautiful.
Knightley chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
written very well. this is definitely worth putting on my favorite stories list.
multiples of six chapter 29 . 7/2/2006
What an amazing story. It's probably one of the best-written I've read on this site, although that ending wasn't as happy as I kind of wanted it to be. But it was - fantastic. I don't even know what else to say. )
WhoNeedsAPenName chapter 29 . 3/24/2006
I luved this story! but it's so sad! but i guess that it's for the best, it just never seemed to work out between them anyway. well great story
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »