Reviews for Choice
Knightley chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
written very well. this is definitely worth putting on my favorite stories list.
multiples of six chapter 29 . 7/2/2006
What an amazing story. It's probably one of the best-written I've read on this site, although that ending wasn't as happy as I kind of wanted it to be. But it was - fantastic. I don't even know what else to say. )
WhoNeedsAPenName chapter 29 . 3/24/2006
I luved this story! but it's so sad! but i guess that it's for the best, it just never seemed to work out between them anyway. well great story
bloodymary202 chapter 17 . 11/6/2005
FINALLY! I CASEY KICKS MAJOR ASS!
You're My Fucking Delight chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
okay... here's an immature they do it? the poon-tang? the woot woot? the baby-got-back? (i could go on forever)

i'm confused.

*note to self, take after school classes*
You're My Fucking Delight chapter 7 . 11/6/2005
YYEAH! PLAY ON PLAYA!
bloodyfangs chapter 29 . 10/28/2005
I cant belive you ENDED like that! Not fair at ALL! not one damn bit!
bloodyfangs chapter 17 . 10/28/2005
* Glaring* You cant let her be with casey! * Gets out the eraser* rewrite it! She cant be with casey! I wont allow it! LOL!
bloodyfangs chapter 8 . 10/27/2005
Wow...I cant belive all the twist in this story! I must say at the moment you must have the greatest talent (For writing) here.. All I have to do is sit down and read this stroy and with all the detail im there...As if invisable to all the charicters in the story..lol well I now know what it must feel like to be a ghost. well i guess I'll stop my babbling and ask that you excuse all of my spelling erros lol...Great story! i cant wait to see what happens next!
Shoujo Kitsune chapter 29 . 7/23/2005
Nice story, it's very well written. I was a bit disappointed with the ending. It doesn't quite feel like it's the end. Perhaps you could start thinking about a sequel...
Aversion2sunlight chapter 29 . 4/13/2005
Hey, now I know it's been quite a while since you finished this story but I only really discovered it I just say, wow... that ending. it's left me feeling somewhat cheated. I don't know, I may be a wee bit thick or (the opposite of) sophisticated but I thought it was very inconclusive, and maybe i just didn't get it, and 2 weeks from now i'll be in the bank, or doing my leaving cert and suddenly be like "Aww now i get it!" (If and/or when that happens, I'll let you know.) but for now, i Really wish we could have gotten a more definite defined, ending.

So on a more positive note. I think you have an amazing sense of humour, I loved it, and that you can also do seriousness really well, I think you're a very talented writer. And though the characters weren't very detailed, they were believable. So 'ar an iomlan' the story is BRILLIANT... but the ending... Wo good story. {the 'wo' thing is a habit, accept my apologies please.}
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 29 . 1/25/2005
two words: pure perfection.

kakyou
ItalianQT chapter 29 . 11/7/2004
Good job! : )
selruth chapter 29 . 9/18/2004
I just finished reading this, and I've got to tell you that I loved it. It was witty and engaging. I'm not so good with reviews, but it was just great. Thanks for writing, and finishing, it.
LYK chapter 29 . 8/9/2004
Wow. That was a really amazing story. I love your writing style, and the plot flowed nicely. The ending is very bittersweet, but that just adds to the impact of it all.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »