Reviews for Choice
hiDEADACCOUNT chapter 29 . 4/3/2004
Yes, yes, let us praise thee for writing such a wonderful story! This story is wonderful, absofuckinglutely wonderful. I liked the conclusion... really, I did, and I liked the story. P
Ja Ne.
Loveliveshere chapter 29 . 3/28/2004
Cute ending, wonderful story, blah blah. I would go on, but I've already praised the story too much, lol. (If that's possible) Great though, I loved it, congratulations on writing such a captivating piece )
Your Number One Fan
reede-osidius chapter 29 . 3/22/2004
This is really sweet ending. I love it. It's concluded with style! I guess it's the way it has to be; Sunday goes her way and Maddie keeps on going. I really like this story, and I always will. You rock!
And, as some might say, rock on!
I'll be looking out for stuff you post up! And Thank you for giving this story such a great ending!
Islandgyal2004 chapter 29 . 3/20/2004
Great story, Great ending, Great job
Punk Rock Trash chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I'm not sure if I've ever reviewed for this...but i wanted to add it to my fave. stories list..
reede-osidius chapter 28 . 1/27/2004
Hey! I can't wait for the conclusion of this story. I'll be waiting :) This is getting so sad... it's good *thumbs up* I'll review again :D
Loveliveshere chapter 28 . 1/8/2004
"It's okay, I'm a lesbian"...LOL, maybe I should try that some time ) So, you say this is the first part of the conclusion eh? Like...part 1 of 10? One can only hope. Well, I think Sunday is being a bit whiney, even if it is just the alcohol. Arghh her insecureness, arghh I say. Hmm, why is it hard for me to imagine Maddie in a dress? Ah well, thank you for taking a part in making my day )
-Numero Uno Fan
blazeremy chapter 27 . 1/2/2004
Awsome Awsome story u got goin here!
reede-osidius chapter 27 . 12/19/2003
Hullo! I'm so glad you updated right before I left for Hong Kong. Thank you so much! I'll go to the library when I have the chance in Hong Kong. Since I'm staying at my grandma's and there is no computer there... only a television. I liked this chapter a lot! Thank you again for updating! I'll be waiting!
Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!
lawx chapter 27 . 12/15/2003
ah new chapter... thank you, this has made me veryy happy lol, keep goin please!
Loveliveshere chapter 27 . 12/14/2003
Beauty-ful, loved it hun.
Pheonix DeLoures chapter 27 . 12/14/2003
This ia an amazingly beautiful story.
I have nothing more intelligent than that to say, so...
Write more.
I conclude.
Pheonix DeLoures
CrazyWriter chapter 26 . 11/1/2003
You know, there are so many reasons that I love this story more than others, and I think that its because it reflects real life so well. I just thought you ought know you reflect life so well in your words.

In any event, beef jerky is good, and so is this, so I want more.
contempt chapter 26 . 10/25/2003
this is my favourite story..my computer was down for a few months thn i lost sight of the story..but i found it again!horray!
reede-osidius chapter 26 . 10/24/2003
Another update! I'm so happy :D Though it is true I didn't know you had updated on the 17th... I was caught up with all this work... I'm starting to plan out my timetable since the exams are in a month... I'm so glad you updated :D:D Sunday is going to art school... wow.. poor maddie... I can't wait for your next update! And I hope I'll be there to read it (and not so many days late...) Thanks again for updating!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »