Reviews for Invisible
Madin456 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
loved the ending to this! i really like your poems!
Chasing Skylines chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I liked the second and third stanzas, it exemplified the narrator's obsession and desperation to be noticed by the object of her affections.

I liked the winding down of the format in the last stanza, how it makes the word "invisible" look small.

-Review Marathon, link in profile.
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This isn't your best, but it's not that bad either. I feel bad for the narrator, the first unrequited crush always stinks. I think your brave for keeping this posted up here years after the fact, I got rid of my poems like this years and years ago. Out of shame. LOL. From reading your poems and how long you've been a memeber of fictionpress I'm guessing we're around the same age. Am I right? Just out of curiosity. Peace.
Decoris Verbum chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
So sad...I hope this wasn't based on a true story.

Short, sweet, to the point. Nice.

-DV-
lymli chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
well, when you aren't loved back, imagination is the only way.

I like the verse 2 love makes one to do silly things.
Shaped-like-pi chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow.

We all know this feeling, this depression, all we have to do is realize...
BrokenHeartedAngel chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
i luv it!
LyLTiArApRiNcEsS chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
I like this poem. I was thinking about doing a poem somewhat similar to this. Good job.
Ultimate Schuyler chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
This was good. I like how you used examples of what the couple was doing when she imagined them together, and what she did to try to get his attention.
Trinket90 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Good poem. I think this is a good way of showing that you shouldn't obsess with your appearance to snag somebody. I mean, it shows just how futile it is.
morbidme chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
wow thats a strong poem i love how you make me think about what you write and think about who i see and who i say hi too and how much things like that matter XmeX
Rocky G chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Excellent work, The poem carries a message I can relate to. :)

Rocky
MyZigglebotKillsPenguins chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Wow. I felt like that, once. Then I realized, "wait a minute, you're a jackass." Yeah. Good work.
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Stupid preps. There is one thing worse than being invisible to the guy you like, its being his best friend. Then there is very little chance.~Elli
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
DNA inside,

Cries out, "¡There's the perfect match!"

Body pays the price. —m—Tattoos, split-tongues bold,

Iridescent peacock's tail,—

Flaunt—¡Impress a mate! —m—Snip, tuck, fill, cut, slice,—

Curves create perfection's grace,—

With a little rouge. —m—Even if its lace,

Love's another damn arms race,—

For a perfect face. —m—