Reviews for Supernatural Darkness
Christine Bahrens chapter 24 . 8/30/2004
Oh please, do a sequel. I beg of you. I mean, for this story, I would lash out at everyone who tried to pull me away from the computer. Please do a sequel
Christine Bahrens chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
This is cool so far
MoonDaughter17 chapter 23 . 1/2/2004
Hey, you know this is a really awesome story. You've really got something good going here. Update soon please.
Blindy chapter 22 . 5/13/2003
WOW! Perfectness! I'm too tired to give you a proper review...I hate these kinds of reviews too...but just...finish it!
Izell chapter 22 . 4/8/2003
Omg! After finally getting time off from school I get to read your story and omg! I wish I had the chance to read it sooner! It is great! Strange and angsty, love it!
RoxyKawaii chapter 22 . 4/4/2003
Hey GREAT story so far. I cant wait to read more of what happens to Vincent and Caroline. Somethings gonna happen and i cant wait to find out!
SweetlyInsane chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
i just LOVE it! it's lyk perfect, angels, witches, demons and vampires! thats lyk awsome!omg! right on!keep on writing pwetty pwease! *jumps up and down**teehee!
Cryptic Insanity chapter 22 . 3/11/2003
Everything is going so good..meaning..something is going to happen!I know!I KNOW!
Cryptic Insanity chapter 21 . 3/5/2003
He made her a vampire?You never told me she becomes a vampire!Oh lordy lord!what's going to happen?I want to see another chapter tomorrow!b
Blindy chapter 20 . 3/2/2003
YAY! They found each other! 's he being so weird? Hurry and update! NOW! Sorry for leaving such a pointless review._
Cryptic Insanity chapter 20 . 3/2/2003
oh dear!He's becoming an evil vampire!Oh dear,oh dear!
Cryptic Insanity chapter 19 . 3/1/2003
*happy dance*

SHE FOUND HIM!WO!

Good soon!
Cryptic Insanity chapter 18 . 2/28/2003
Dude!She's going to betray Athentica?Bad Caroline,bad!She can't! ,will she find Vincent?

I want another update! \
Cryptic Insanity chapter 17 . 2/28/2003
She fell asleep?How can you just fall asleep?They are going to eat her now!
Cryptic Insanity chapter 16 . 2/21/2003
Dude!Vincent is back!She must find him!She must she must she must she must!