Reviews for You'd Know
mimicole chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
This was amazing. I've been there before, felt those same thoughts and that's just what it feels like..
Believable Facade chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Fantastic as usual. Sounds suspiciously familiar to me...perhaps a whisper of something I may have experianced in my past? Very nicely done.
AriadneEthereal chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Sigh... is that girl unconscious or something? WAKE UP! Fantastic, as usual, but you didn't make me too sad this time, you must be losing your touch!
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Damn. I love the way you wrote this... with the 'You'd know' on each line. It was clear, and just... wow. Yes, half asleep in french. Bad combination for reviews. *half smile* Great piece.
jaredphau chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Impressive.

Really.

But the use of vulgarities was unnecessary, and only served to add distaste to an otherwise potentially delectable read.
BlueMail chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
I liked this alot. Personally...I don't think you should continue this. It seems perfect the way it is. But then again...that's just my personal opinion.:-)
MyMy chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
awsome story, is this a one shot, or will it keep going, it could go either way really

In my opinion at least
nevergoesout chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
ooooh nice one, really, i loved this one. agh. it just feels... all so damned familiar, the cigarettes, the unspoken monologues, the pretending..

okay, i'm rambling.

i loved it - oh wait, i've said that before. i'd say it again anyway. lol.
KatieD chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
wake her up, damn it... WAKE HER UP AND KISS HER! oh damn... i'm such a romantic...
24 | « Prev Page 1 2