Reviews for Operation Cross Dress PLAN B
Lunar-Hotaru chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
About my previous review... I am not really that insane though I will send Barney... Well... at least most of the time!
Lunar-Hotaru chapter 2 . 1/9/2003
This is great! I just finished reading Operation Cross Dress (Part 1) So I could get to reading this! OMG! I love this story! I am hooked! WHY DON"T YOU POST SOME MORE %$%)* !#*$#!_*#$*%_$*_%$!*!$%*$%_*!_%*!#$%$# #*$#_*$#*%#$*%_#$%*## &$#%$&)$%$&%$&%$#&%$#&% #% #&% STORY! ::people come to hull her away in a straight jacket:: WRITE MORE! Or else... Or else... Or else I'll send the most dreaded thing on earth after you! I'll send BARNEY! ::evil insane laughter is heard as the people cart her off to the nut house:: !

Lunar-Hotaru -
Le Meg chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
Whoo, long time no see. . I can't wait to see what happens next.. though I know that's said a lot and all, but I'm looking forward to more clues on who messed up Rika's room, and I miss Linx... *sniffles* And I want to see Lucky in guy-form again... well, not that he isn't ever really a guy, but.. er... he just, um.. doesn't look like one? *sweatdrop* ...yeah... anyway, guys are so cool.. I miss the guys in this story. Hopefully we'll get to see them soon!
aznistic chapter 2 . 12/29/2002
actually, I thought this chapter was kinda funny instead of unfunny as you claimed it to be. Hahahaha especially Emi slapping Yukara. heheheh Girls can be dangerous P Guys dressed up as girls more dangerous.

hope you can update soon!
MuseErato chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
nice bitch slap!

no more dead muses i see...
etherealangel chapter 2 . 12/24/2002
daaaaaaamn! this chapter is mad funny! love it! yay! emi slapped yukara! u go girl! and waaaaah! lucky is so disloyal to his friend darwin! "mow down Darwin with my Wifey II..." and the girl #1 and #2 convos were hilarious! did those convos ever take place in real life? ur girl #2 rite? hehe another funny part i really liked:

"...Like, during which she realizes she's falling for me, and then she'll question her sexuality, ...oh I am straight! But even if I wasn't I love you anyway..."

*shakes head* lucky's got such a great imagination! i think he should give rika up and go 4 emi! yeah! she's got guts! and she defended lucky! can't wait till the next chapter! since it's christmastime..i think most of the worst part of senior year should be done already, right? so hurry up and post! P
Nirae chapter 2 . 12/22/2002
Hey! I didn't know you wrote another book instead of another chapter on "Operation Cross Dress"! And if you didn't know this is 'Lil Angel Katana' just changed my name etc...

Ooooo! Yukura just got what she ! $%&* deserved! YAAAY! Lucky should get in a fight with Yukura. He could bitch-slap her back! hehehehehehe...

Oh! I just got a good idea! Remember the part about a party or something in "Operation Cross Dress"? What if Lucky had to switch between being a guy and a girl at the party? And that he'd have to avoid 'Shay' as a girl and get Rika to like him as a guy? (O_O) Just the idea of that kind of Lucky tourcher excites me! Either that or you could have Lucky sick Darwin with a flamethrower... HAHAHAHA!
chouchou chapter 2 . 12/22/2002
U're so hilarious, I think I'm going to start hysterical laughter. ::runs out of the room and starts peals of giggling as everyone stares at her like she's insane::

Ahem. I still think Lucky's kinda cool. The only thing is that he kind of thinks like a girl now. 0.o I know. But, he still has that masculine conscience to him which goes against hitting er...girls.

Yukaru's friggin's stupid and should get a *clue* about what's going on. _ I'm feeling nice today. *imagines herself chasing Yukaru and slapping her*

Lol.

Merry X-mas and keeping writing!
CT chapter 2 . 12/22/2002
NEW CHAPTER! NEW CHAPTER! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! Happy... too happy... too much caffine... er... yay? _;;

OH YA! Yukara got SLAPPED! By EMI! YAAAAAAAY! _ Go Emi! Go Emi! That was cool. uh oh... dad's mad at me for not turning on a light! AAAAH!

~CT

P.s- need... new ...chapter...now...neeeeeeeeeed *collapses on ground while her dad is yelling at her for no reason*
etna chapter 2 . 12/22/2002
OH MAN AHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS STORY IT'S SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*people standing around start backing away*

;;; Anyway. This is hilarious... great chappies! :D Lucky is so funny... and yeah go him and Emi! XD Slap that bitch of a Yukara! XD Ahahahahahahaa... *laughs insanely*

Random person: *throws rock at my head* Shut up there, will ya!

... hehehe. Update soon! XD
Bishonen Chaser chapter 2 . 12/21/2002
i suppose you're right, my imagination is not as bad as what happens in the fic! haha! well i really liked this one! i think Lucky should get into more bitch fights! he seems pretty good at it! and next time he needs to slap Yukara (or whoever he's in a fight with) just so that we know that he can! (i'm sure he could but i want him to do it!) WHOOOHOOOOO! GO LUCKY! oh yeah, and, i want a boyfriend too! just had to get that out there!
ardenz chapter 2 . 12/20/2002
yo, i can't believe i didn't notice u updated though u told me u would. my apologies.

cool chap; i totally adore emi now for bashing yukara. strangely enough, i don't hate yukara thou, every story needs a villian and she's gd at being one.

btw how's the calc going along? heh.
Tornado-kun chapter 2 . 12/19/2002
Although I've read all the chapters of this story, I've never thought to leave a review, but this time I shall. This chapter wasn't all that funny, but it was funny enough. The Yukara slapping Lucky thing kinda ticked me off, I think he shoulda taken her down... that stuck up ho. At some point, maybe Lucky should just decide to hang out as his normal self at home, and chat with Rika, beating out Darwin. Anyway, great chapter... I must now go wash out my mind of the images of myself(a guy) being compared to sides of beef...
Kitto chapter 2 . 12/17/2002
o! if ur taking down the school then i'm helping! i swear NJ has the most messed up school system ever! i mean they send us to school with black ice covering the roads BLACK ICE! i mean we passed a full frontal collision on the way to school! what the &#*&$$& were they thinking! ...um enough rambaling. i liked the chapter, despite what u say that ws a funny chapter! well um...i gotta go type a damn research paper*mummbles something about tourching her school*
arcticflames chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
Hehehe...you finally update O So it seems like you are getting a p;ot going on here, which is absolutely great o Just more bitching slapping and Yukara will be out of the group o
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »