Reviews for Operation Cross Dress PLAN B

...

HOW COME

THEY

COME BACK FIRST

BEFFFFORRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! *cries*. yes. i'm crying. a river to be exact.

*glare*glare*

welll ne way enuf rambling lets see. FIRST OF ALL *glare(...again...)* THIS DOES *NOT* i'll repeat *NOT* sound like a damn essay! /! OF COURSE NOT YOU COULD TELL THE DIFFERENCE EEAASSSILLYYY. Yukara really is a ho _ OOOH BRING IT BITCH. lolzzzz jk jk jk! _ i think lucky should just show up as a boi one day in a race car and mow HER down P.

okay. waiting for the next skyfall lainie. hopefully it'll fall sometime again over winter vacation? D! another present for christmas! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! _ (i think ur rubbing off on me) that'd be cooool! *hint*hint*

wahhhhhhhhhhh teh whole chapter went by wayyy too damn fast /

so i'll be waiting! _

aznchick
shadow kei chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
Yay ! Long enough indeed. And I find it funny, not break my ribs tears rollin' funny but funny. *nods* Loved it! Can't wait 'til the next chapter!

!shadow kei!
Miss Katherine chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
OMG! Glad you updated! This story is so cool! Keep it up!

(Thoughtful Pause.)

Phlegmatic.
NightshadeJonathan chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
Great story so far. Like how lucky is sarcastic, vengeful, violent, and a quick thinker, please update the story quicker though.
KaikaNozomi chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
Wooohoo! YOU UPDATED! *bow bow* thankkkkkkkkk youuuuuu1 he he hehehehehe! so, you liked all my reviews, huh? I'm so glad! *puts on number 1 finger* so am I your number one reviewer yet? please say yes! (doh) Ne' ways, I now WORSHIP Emi, crap, I would have done that too to Yukura, cept' I would have done more. Heh heh. but, that never happens to me... darn... well, ne ways, I commented enough now. bye!

(And keep the reader response thing.. wait.. that is the thing where you talk back to your reviewers, right?)
CT chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
AAAAAAK! AAAAAAK! NOOOO! I started reading this fic... uh... five hours ago! NO! I finished what there is of it... *sob* nothing else to read... WHAAA! I need a hug... *idea* Where's Lucky! X3

CT

*thinks* uh oh Kitto's soo gonna kill me...O.
Bishonen Chaser chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
yes! finally! so no more for a while? *sniff* that means that it's left up to my imagination and that is not a good thing!
Gezi chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Cool... *points finger* Ur funny *retarded laugh*
SAL-Chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
I love this story! it's quite funny and it's a good idea! So, Lucky fianley had a real Job to do...i cant wate to see this...

Please post again soon...please "?"

"SAL" a.k.a. SAL-chan
DevonnyAuriel chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
oh my gosh... no way... I FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID! i just spent ... *counts* 26 reviews on your other story, and.. and.. here this chapter was.. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*bows*

please read the reviews to your other story, because it took me a total time of an hour to complete it all...

and...

DIE YUKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *sprinkles more magic-pixie dust on her* blkwjelkjfkljd
Chibi Me chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Whohoo! You updated! 'Bout time too, I was about to give up on ever finding out what would happen to the poor hapless Lucky. But now you have given me a glimmer of hope! (Chibi Me gets really big sparkally eyes) *-* (blink blink) Man that's harder than it looks.
Calethos Verilain Blacksworth chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Thank you! There's more! There's more!

Actually, I've been looking forward to this since I finished reading the last part of your first part a while ago. I just wasn't much able to find it.
arcticflames chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Lainie-chan! Oh my gosh, I think I totally missed what you might have said for ch. 26 because I didn't know that you are beginning a sequel for this...mwahahaha...*snickers* too bad for Lucky. Hm...interesting...so now he really has a job...hahahahahah...oh, how unLucky can Lucky gets? Mwah...more unlucky..hehehehe...ja!
Mei chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Yay! You finally got a chapter out! *jumps for joy* It's good...keep writing!
chouchou chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! ::banners, confetti, etc.::

Oh mighty Lanie-sama! *bows down and starts worshipping her* Lucky! He's *so* lucky he's a girl... I'll shut up here.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »