Reviews for Operation Cross Dress PLAN B
aznistic chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Ok. Let us rewind. Refresh, shall I say. Ok, where shall I start?

Ahem.

I was born.

And that's where EVERYTHING went wrong.

LOL that was the BEST...

Hmm YOU MEAN U DIDN'T TRY TO MAKE THIS FUNNY? damn funniness must be so natural to u (actually I already guessed that...) cuz i thought this chapter wuz damn funny anyway...

Yukara. I remember her! That evil conniving little-!

right. I'll stop now. Poor Lucky. He actually has to DO stuff? Whoever woulda guessed?

I'm glad you came out with this chapter - stop procrasinating on ur papers and stuff like I know u are! Good luck! _
frozeneyes chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
oOh.. now it gets more exciting. newae, i realli liked ur operation cross dress er.. plan a.. and yeah.. newae.. continue!
ardenz chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
u updated! man, and you told that you were in the mood for a short story but hey, i'm not complaing, lucky's back!

i get the idea that yukara was talking to lucky just to distract him, sort of like a diversion so that someone could ransack rika's room. hmmm... and the plot thickens.
Illian chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Loved it, even if it was a bit short. But lurved it anyway!

!shadow kei!
etherealangel chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
AHHHHH! FUNNINESS! it's been 3 whole months since your last chapter! but it was worth the wait. poor lucky..and he's got a unisex name too! and i can't believe he's got a six-pack...poor guy...got a six-pack and can't flash it...

-But not really. Seriously, if I wasn't born, do you see how much easier this would be? I wouldn't even be here! I'd be so much happier-i feel ya man! me and u lucky..we be like this *thumps chest with fist* we b sistahs yo! hehe..hmm..rika sounds suspicious..why didn't she want anyone to know? *narrows eyes* and yukara..*narrows eyes even more..* OoOo a mystery! i think the perpetrator is...:: darwin rite? OoO maybe it's tomo..cat grls r suspicious! or maybe it's lucky himself..but he doesn't know he is evil? kkzz! can't wait for ur next chapter..but i guess i will hafta! do ur hw and remember to work on this story! and if n e one gets on ur nerves! but a voodoo doll kit at ur local bookstore! )
Kitto chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
YYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU UPDATED! YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON!(even thou it took a couple of weeks...o well) my GOD i almost gave up on you! ok, i for one don't care how long it takes for another ch. to go up, as long as i know u didn't die or anything i'm fine. just please PLEASE update as soon as u can.

wow...that was long...god i have no life.
MuseErato chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
lucky's got the whole being a grl thing covered. honestly, it's not that hard to act like a grl: just make sure he can lie like a bitch and it's all downhill from there right?

hehehe.i'm so happy you FINALLY updated.
aznchick chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
LUCKY LIVES ON! WHEEEEEE! _

hmmmm... . why doesn't Rika want ne one to know...? hehehe Lucky is the coolest *huggles*

WHERE IS SHAY? WHERE DID HE GO. I NEED MY SHAY.

...hahah. jk jk jk! D