Reviews for Operation Cross Dress PLAN B
Ekaphant chapter 11 . 8/9/2004
OMG! You FINALY UPDATED! I
DevonnyAuriel chapter 11 . 8/7/2004
*Cries* that's so nice...*The last bit in your author notes.*
Haha, sorry about the delay in review, but hwat happened is...I didn't even realize you updated! 'Cause it was so quick. But I was looking at my fav. fics page and stuff, and I realised, "hey...I thought she (other author) updated her fic after Lainie...? [Is that an extra "e" I see?]) So i went to check, and omg! One of the best chapters in the world! *#(* &$( (#*$&
I hope it's Cricket. It might sound stupid, but yes. After only about 2 chapter (half way through this one) I became a Cricket/lucky fan. *sighs happily* let it be Cricket! *crosses finger* (Yeah, that's strange, I know, I know. Crazy, aye?)
Pahah, your humor has returned to normal in this chapter though, I loved it, as usual. Especially the 3 girls, which, are always strangely hilarious, no matter what they talk about. (Though I still think their first convo was da' best.) but jeezes, these girls that you hear are crazy, 'cause I think practically every time you say "Yeah, this is a true convo" so it's kinda' like...WHAT? But hilarious...yeah, I liked the daydream the best though, mostly because it spoofs almost every cliche anime/dream crap thing.
Ah, long enough review...If it cuts it off to "*cries*" or sumin' I'll be ticked, so just in case I'm copying this. *Copies* I hope the next update comes as quick as this one...I want to see who it is. *Ahh, dont' let it be Tomo xD*
midzen chapter 11 . 8/7/2004
I bet it's Cricket! She's another spy person! sent to un-protect Rika! Or maybe it's Rika! Meep! I can't wait to find out! hmm...I used way too many exclamation points there...oh well! This whole story is great and it never fails to make me laugh. Lucky's attitude towards everything is very funny. You have a wonderful sense of humor! Just great!
shadow kei chapter 11 . 8/5/2004
Wo updates! Would've updated sooner but internet not my friend. Who is it? Cricket? No - it's ... I don't know, but I can't wait to see more yay!
Satu chapter 11 . 8/5/2004
Yay! you updated! As always Lucky rocks!
Tornado-kun chapter 11 . 8/4/2004
*crushes Cricket under his size 12 shoe* Rawr, take that most evil one! Now, to that review. I uh.. I really like the title of this one, it makes me laugh, that, and ninjas are the coolest thing this planet has ever produced. EVAR. The ladder thing, damn that made me laugh something fierce, I mean, I laugh a lot sitting at the computer(no, I'm NOT crazy), but that just made me fill the laugh quota of like two/three days. Then, there was the whole, knife thing, yeah, it was cool, imagining Lucky flipping around a knife, and with his luck, maybe slitting his own wrist by accident. I found it odd though, if Lucky without makeup looked enough like himself, how the girls wouldn't be like, "Ew, you're so ugly Lucky!" Cuz I mean, guys dun look like girls that often, and I doubt Lucky's one of those guys that look feminine all the time. And you.. if you leave me in another cliffhanger, I just might have to strangle you... ninja style! With a rusty ladder! Yes, a rusty ladder. Gogo, ninja skills! Anyway, see ya next chapter!
Kat chapter 11 . 8/4/2004
Hello, Lainie. Thank you so very much for e-mailing me and telling me you updated! I am so happy! I enjoyed these two chapters so much, can't wait for the others! Keep up the good work! _
And... If you go for a long time without writing another chapter, I'll have to e-mail you again! Okay? _
Laters then.
Bishonen Chaser chapter 11 . 8/4/2004
amazing chap! hurray for ninja skills and spider-man! let me also say that i will never shake a guys hand again...even though i knew all of the info i hadn't ever thought about what that has to do w/me...thank you for enlightening me! and when i got the author alert email this morning i was a bit worried. this is my train of thought: "what? an author alert? but i only have one author on author alert and there is no way she's updated so soon...oh no, somehow by some evil plot to annoy me to death i'm getting author alerts for someone else! this is crap" but then i realized that it was you and i was very happy! you do realize that now that you've updated this quickly, we (me and the other reviewer) will expect another update just a quickly...if not quicker. but b/c i'm such a nice person, i'll forgive you if it takes longer. oh and btw, this chap didn't seem short...in fact i'd put it in the average-to-long catagory. so i'm just waiting for the next installment!
DevonnyAuriel chapter 10 . 7/29/2004
Ah, although, yes, you can tell your humor changed, I still like the story a whole lot and it made me laugh. I think this humor isn't as perverted before (Lucky/Linx being men) and more..uh...sophisticated? (Or...not?)
But it's a cliff hanger again, arg no. I'm really suspicious of Cricket, but she sounds cool enough. I also kinda' wonder if she knows Lucky is a guy.
Bishonen Chaser chapter 10 . 7/28/2004
has it really been a year? crazy! i was just thinking to myself last week "hey now...i wonder what happened to that cross dressing story?" the chapter didn't sound forced...sounded pretty normal and i have to agree...the humor has kinda changed though not much. but i think that since we're all older now we've changed with it. all in all it's still a very funny story and even though i know exactally what you're talking about when you say you feel burned out and you don't want to finish it *cough*idothesamethingallthetime*cough* i really hope that you can find the time (and resources) to finish it b/c i really wanna know how it ends. and yes, while blowing everything up would be the easy way out *cough*guilty*cough* i'd rather you not b/c you've got a good story! well hopefully it won't be another year until i can review again!
smellslikerainbows chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Hilarious! You have me laughing out loud...Poor exasperated Lucky!
...I would write something more seroius, but my thought processes have been frozen by the complete hilariousness of this entire situation.
ChristyKay chapter 9 . 1/2/2004
the new student will be? ooh gawd who is it? *spazzes out*
Great chapter. great work, lol.
I hope not about the whole 'no chapter for many long lonely sad years' thing. [ok,t hat wasn't QUITE what you said]Good LUCK!
Update as soon as you CAN, but I can wait. -_- Lol.
Really, don't worry about it.
ChristyKay chapter 8 . 1/2/2004
aw no bondage? XD
Great work. I'm really amazed at how good you are at this 'writing' thing. hehe.
later!
ChristyKay chapter 7 . 1/2/2004
'Oh my good lawdy Jemima'
*falls over/gasps for air*
WAHAHA! That was so amazing. I've seen similar accent mishaps, actually. But that took the cake. _
Whoa. Creepy smiley up there. If it IS a smiley. Anyways, loved it, keep goin!
ChristyKay chapter 6 . 1/2/2004
I had my hair in apony tail. it HURTS now like bloody hell. . . ugh. . . can't think. . . anyways, good job. . . all that. MY HEAD! keep writing, oki doki?
173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »