Reviews for Operation Cross Dress PLAN B
ChristyKay chapter 5 . 1/2/2004
Aw Drawin's related to THAT loser? Heh. Pitiful.
CK
ChristyKay chapter 5 . 1/2/2004
Aw Drawin's related to THAT loser? Heh. Pitiful.
CK
CT-chan chapter 9 . 10/10/2003
whoops, didn't reveiw in awhile! ;; Funny chapters! An' I WAS havin a bad day. Ah how this fic makes me laugh! XD

"...and found a light blue short sleeve button up shirt which was either a bowling shirt or part of a gas attendant uniform because it had the name Albert stitched on. So I put that on. This is by far the best thing I've ever worn in my entire life. Sexy tis I. I exude sexiness. Ugly is the new in."

That was the funniest part! XD wait... who's Albert? Are ya gunna clear that up in some chapter or was that random? hehe I once got stuck in one of those play places. I got stuck in a ball pit and couldn't find my way out. ah... that wasn't the funnest thing... OH WELL! Hope a new chapter comes up soon! _
Chibi-Me-Z chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Oi!Chibi Me knows you said it be awhile before the next chapter 'cuz you're busy with school but... I wanna whine... It's been forever... Maybe not but... Patience is not something I'm good at... *sigh* Guess I gotta wait some more.-_-;
Snowqueenyukichan chapter 9 . 9/24/2003
Hey, I just finished reading your story, from the first chap in part one, to this chap, and i loved it! Awesome awesome, totaly funny! my fave char is deff. lucky! poor thing, all the bad sutff happens to him, but thats okay cuz its funny as hell when they do! anyway i hope you can udate soon, cuz i love this story! you rock! oh yah and i had an idea, just to make luckys life more twisted(just a passing idea, i dont care if you use it or not) yah, lucky could go to that Big dinner party at rikas, as a guy, and say that the girl lucky was at home sick, and he is her twin bro. in doing this, he can let rika meet his guy self, and then also cause problems for himself becuse darwin will be pissed, and rika and emi will be like "omg lucky you bro is hott!" anyway like i said just a random idea. till next time, UPDATE SON!

Snowqueen/Yukichan
etherealangel chapter 9 . 9/2/2003
hahahhahaha my fav line in this chapter:

"Sexy tis I. I exude sexiness. Ugly is the new in." omg and i knew those two homos making out were the principal and the teacher! teh scene where you had lucky walk in on them was classic! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!and you had just named one of my worst fears abt guys in this chapter:

"Man, how much would that suck, if you were going out with this guy, and you got dumped for another guy because he figured out he only likes men. HA HA"

it's like the guy doesn't think you're woman enough and decides to date men or that you're such a bad gf that he turned gay! and who is the international exchange student? do u dink darwin will dress as a girl and sneak into the school just to get close to rika? it sucks that you won't be able to update for a long time but i kno how school can be such a pain in the i hope you are able to get a chapter in every now and then when you DO have time to breathe! and i hope whenever you get one of those really long vacations college ppl usually have, you'll update a lot!
etherealangel chapter 8 . 9/2/2003
abt the depressed mood thing, you know they have 'PMS chocolate' nowadays! it's said to be very tasty! Maybe you can buy some for lucky when he's in a bad mood! and i see that you got another list going on in this chapter! my fav part was when he inserted "i saw rika first" in teh list! hahahahahahhahahhaha and lucky makes a good pt by comparing his life to a soap opera..it's more like a soap opera on acid. Hmm..i wonder..did Darwin ever fall for Tiff? Just wondering..i'm going to head on to the next chapter now! )
Kitto chapter 9 . 8/21/2003
god damn cliff hangers! this chap took me like 3 days 3 read. i smushed it in when ever i wasn't busy, thus resulting in me trying to read with contacts that are so god damn dry it feels like i have two deserts for eyes.

Damn...i really messed up today. Oh, yeah, i guess Tomo ate too many sweets when she was greiving about her break up.
MuseErato chapter 9 . 8/21/2003
*IN A HIGH MINI MOUSE VOICE*

LIKE OMG, YOUR STORY IS SO INDESCRIBABLY...INDESCRIBABLE. AND IT'S LIKE SO SO SO HUMOROUSLY HUMOUROUS. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE LIKE SOON! YOU HEAR ME! OMG, I'M LIKE YOUR BIGGEST FAN AND I HAVE LIKE THIS "I HEART LANIE" T-SHIRT.

*FAINTS IN ANTICPATION FOR THE NEXT UPDATE*

- NOT Museerato
Rosi chapter 9 . 8/16/2003
i love it! PLEASE PLEASE update soon! Or i'll cry... *sniff sniff*
moonwizard4 chapter 9 . 8/16/2003
HAPPY! *dance* Tomo WAS in this chapter! _ I hope you'll be able to update once you go to college. I love your story. I've recommended it to quite a few friends of mine. I'm considering making it required reading for my anime club! _ Well, happy writing! Looking forward to the next chapter! Yay!
Kari chapter 9 . 8/15/2003
heh, heh poor lucky... and i can't imagine *twicth* the principle guy and the teacher *twtich*

bad mental image... hmm, so the trunk thing is true... that's very interesting... i really hope this

won't be the last chap... i really like this! hope you'll be able to update still...
DevonnyAuriel chapter 9 . 8/14/2003
My mouth literally dropped when I read two parts of this chapter. Both, were not actually *in* the chapter.

"So this might be the last chap for a very long time, but I hope not."

WHAT! But I understand...Or I sort of do...I'm not in college...Still 4 years away, but I get what you're saying.

And second:

"and as of right now, there is no longer any tiff x linx one shot, erase that from your mind."

N OO O O! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

But alas, I have to erase it from my mind... Goodbye to dreams of Linx and Tiff...Goodbye toahh...crap. Lost my train of thought.

Well, that is now erased from my mind.

Ahahah, I was laughing (Or trying my best not to, sense my parents were sleeping) throughout this whole chapter. Starting from his explanation of his outfit and his realation he was explaining it, to Linx's comment "You little shits. . . DON'T MAKE ME PULL THIS CAR OVER!" That is my absolute favorite quote through this whole thing.;..

Yes, I love Linx... I even have a picture of him (With the green background, and him in his awesome trench coat in which I'm jealous of. Yes, a drawing) hanging on my bullitan board. He's so yummy and hilarious.

I also loved the poll part. I just have to reread that again, so I will, and I leave you now..

AND PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE US FOR TOO LONG! COME BACK TO US SON! I can't imagine the horrors of not having this story for months on...

OH GOD PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US!
tokichu21 chapter 9 . 8/14/2003
o! how dare you live me here in suspence? T_T datz so not koo. betta post more! can't wait _ wunder who is the new person..hm
Bishonen Chaser chapter 9 . 8/14/2003
the answer to "the question" is yes...no wait it's no...i think i'll go with maybe...yeah maybe. HALO ROCKS! i don't own it...but i've been borrowing it from a friend for the last...3 months...and he wants it back now...so i'll be haloless once again...i don't know what i'm gonna do with all the free time i'll suddenly have though. hm...makes me sad just thinking about it. HAHAHAHAHA wow i can relate with the clothes coming from nowhere thing! haha i find random outfits in my room sometimes (by outfit i mean a pair of bottoms and a shirt near eachother...usually they match but not always) that i've never seen b4! tho it doesn't help matters much that 2 of my friends and i share most of the stuff we get from the thrift store...so we're not sure who paid for what anymore! lol and i had a friend who wore these 2 shirts he got from a thrift store but they were from costco and had names on them and those were the coolest shirts ever! every time i go i look for some like that...but they are rare! lol well this has been an awesome chapter! much chaos good! but don't make fun of ppl getting stuck in the play place...it has happened to a friend of mine...and sliding down the slides on trays...wow that's fun! helps if u know someone who works there...u don't get in so much trouble..tho sometimes they do hehe! i'm out
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »