Reviews for Operation Cross Dress PLAN B
Chibi Me chapter 9 . 8/13/2003
Wha! This can't be the last chapter for a long time! I Demand More!

Or may be I'm just cranky cuz I'm the one stuck 'babysitting' Grandma for the week... Friday can't get here soon enough. Well... She's not that bad I'm just going through withdraws from Cartoon Network... I missed the last epsiode of Fooly Cooly! That and the fact that she seems to think that 8 in the morning is the right time to be up and at 'um! And to that I say Nuh-uh!

Oh yeah! I did get my 'take ten years of your life and add ten lbs' icecream today so I'm peachy keen- 'sept for the fact I have to be up in like 7 1/2 hours... Gr... Plus I feel Tomo's pain of sleeping in the back seat and having the driver stop suddenly, then falling off the seat... Ya know som'pin it hurts even worse when you have your seatbelt on! Stupid laws!
ardenz chapter 9 . 8/13/2003
wait, let my guess... the transfer student is darwin! no? seems to me that darwin coming to their sch would make rika unusually cheerful.

linx is so 'cool', choosing a gay club none the less and i pick number two! hah.

have fun in college!
aznchick chapter 9 . 8/13/2003
last in a long time! Better NOT be /

_ I loved these two chapters too Lainie. HAHAHAH how can you just WALK into a homosexual area/cafe in town and not notice? I gues Linx was food deprived. hehee. Reminds me of a cafe I saw in Japan with smokers... ONLY smokers were in there, and it was called (*gasp* whadyaknow?) SMOKER'S CAFE! hehehe.

How many more days until college starts for you? I'm starting school again in four days...ughh... so xD If you start college in September you can SQUISH in another chapter there somewhere...right? RIGHT? -_- aww..my poor Shay...HAHAHA he's such a funny addition to the fic. Lucky's gonna beat him up sometime eh?

and the cowboy hat! Hahahah someone mentioned to me that you really like cowboy hats. for some reason, so do alot of asian stars... they randomly stick cowboy hats on their heads for mvs or photo shoots. o_O funny how I live in TX and I don't own one myself.

Now i'm SERIOUS about the updating thing! I REALLY wanna know who this transfer student is! :D and if it's INTERNATIONAL then where is this new student FROM! x] I love transfer students...they're so interesting. We got one from Korea last year. Except she didn't talk, like...at all. -_-

update soon? please? you better *threaten* :D

Sar
aznchick chapter 7 . 8/13/2003
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAA _! Tiff is SOO *FUNNY*! Hahahahah :D :D :D :D :D this chapter didnt' do 'absolutely nothing'! O_O! It was hilarious! hehehehehehhehee I haven't had a huge laugh like that in a while. XD Tiff is the greatest.

Sar
Tornado-kun chapter 9 . 8/13/2003
Who! I. Love. This. Chapter. It'll be one of those that inspire me, partly because one of my own friends got stuck in a playplace, and partly because a type of thing like the "poll" has actually happened. I.. have yet to meet a gay person, or see two of them kissing... but I'm only 16! There's tons of years for me to experience all that craziness! On the other hand... I'm starting to see a little Lucky and Tomo thing going, ever though they're still bickering like children. Darwin doesn't seem half bad now either... I'm probably only sayin' that because he wasn't even in this chapter! Hahaha! As always, great chapter, and keep the funny comin'!
Illian chapter 9 . 8/13/2003
Muahaha what will happen next! Well yay Lucky can still blackmail and get naps in class whatwhat! Hm, well, breathing is good. You should focus on that ya know. Well can't wait ta see more, if ya can write more

!shadow kei!
MuseErato chapter 8 . 8/11/2003
How's my craziest mofo from NJ doing? I'm finally catching up to your story. I know you missed me right?

BTW, there are fireworks in the winter. See, there's this holiday called New Year's Eve that happens every December 31. That's when people drop stuff, get laid, and watch fireworks.
Illian chapter 8 . 8/10/2003
muhahah i liked this ne. yay Darwin isn't a class A loser-bastard in this one! I may actually start to think he's okay again... Mhm.. sure! Can't wait to read dundundun PART TWO

!shadow kei!
Chibi Me chapter 8 . 8/9/2003
I swear Lucky's like the male me...Only with out the bike...

The only time my friends and I weren't seated apart(stupid alphabet-stupid last name starting with Z) we had our selves a little group effort going on... Never did figure out how we didn't get caught the teacher sat like 3 feet infront of us...-_-; Was talking with my bro's the other day 'bout who decided to lick a frog to get high-Yick!

And as for Darwin's question... Right now it SUCKS to be a girl... Yes it's true Chibi Me needs some of Tiff's "takes-10-years-off-of-your-life-and-adds-10-pounds-if-you-just-take-a-lick" icecream... Gr... For that reason alone Lucky is...well...Lucky! I figured it up once, women on average spend about 1/4 of the year bleeding! That is so NOT fair! Ok I'm gonna stop now before I go insane... It's not too late for that is it? -;
Kitto chapter 8 . 8/9/2003
wow, Darwin and Lucky could burn down a city if they were drunk enough.
KaikaNozomi chapter 8 . 8/9/2003
Oh gosh, I came back from vaca in Cali and it was HALLEJLUJIA! because I have so many stories to read, haha, I'm so "Lucky"-haha, get it? Lucky to read and lucky in your story? hahaha...

You know...I really got to get me a that is seriously not the point of this review.

This review is actually quite rambling, I just got home from a 15 hour car drive though, so I think that can be an excuse.

PLUS I'm stillw aiting for that Linx Tiff one shot that may never see the light of day but I might have a chance. hehe, yeah...OKay I'm really done, because not only has my brain temporially shut down but so has much typing skilsl. Like that, skilsl ws (was) supposed to be skills.
Bishonen Chaser chapter 8 . 8/9/2003
great as usual! and u know not just guys sit around a play video games that are all about killing ur opponant...i do that all the time! then again it's usualy just with my guy friends b/c my girl friends don't want to..but still, i happen to think it's fun! lol ah yes, i seem to recall something about a dinner party now that u mention it! good, glad to see that's covered then! oh and while i agree, fireworks are at every summer holiday u do sometimes see fireworks on new years...i know b/c that's my b-day and my normally over-protective mom volunteered to get some fireworks this year cuz i'll be 18! so yeah, i'll think of lucky every time i see fireworks in winter!
moonwizard4 chapter 8 . 8/9/2003
So now why don't Darwin and Lucky stop hanging out again? Heh... I guess it's kind of fun racking havoc on everything! _ I'm excited about reading the next chapter... hopefully you have more of Tomo in that one. I think apart from Mr. Fuffy, she's one of my favorite characters. Well, I'll stop my randomness now. Happy writing!
Kari chapter 8 . 8/9/2003
actually i like nonsense chapters... heh, heh how fun! fireworks! - 'til the next chapter!
Tornado-kun chapter 8 . 8/8/2003
Woo-woo! Nonsense chapter! I love the dialogue, "Bitch! There's nothing in your fridge!" It just reminds me of days hanging out, doin' nothin', and risking killing yourself over something stupid(i.e. fireworks). It just.. works... and amuses me to no end. Just keep the funny comin'!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »