Reviews for Emotions
Li Nika chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Naw! So adorable! I don't really have anything usefull to say, just wanted to let you know that this is adorable! :D
Ain't.gonna.take.me.alive chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Nice
safetypinsandshoppingcarts chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
Oh boy, I'm an idiot, aren't I? There already was another chapter. Damn. Now I feel really moronic. Anyway...

Okay! Back to my happy self!

You should do even more...really. It'd be the dog's bollocks! Yay!
safetypinsandshoppingcarts chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
YES! Sequel!

I have grown to love your characters unantural way of speaking. It is very indearing and stuff!

PLEASE continue this! For the love of all things, please continue this!
Stefen chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Yay
Ilana chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
Yay! That's really cool! Hehehe. So cute
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 2 . 2/22/2004
I've read both. Very...interesting.
Fantasy101 chapter 2 . 12/9/2003
This was a great fic_
Anastra chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
Wats with the book at the end? Are you going to write more? It doesn't feel done to me! I hope you write more soon!
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 10/20/2003
I love your style of writing! You write wonderfully.
Arachnaphobia chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
Dude I don't mean to diss you but are you Kermit the frog? Cuz I don't think you have lips, you seem to be making up for it by writing so much about lips in the story. And then there's the eye thing man: "gazing into Dale’s grey eyes with his green ones".

lol

Nah man I loved this story as well as the other two I read today.

Excelent work

Arachnaphobia
Arachnaphobia chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Someone obviously has a lip issues

Anyway it was good but you fucker why couldn't it be a feary tale ending! (not that i don't like sad endings)

GREAT GREAT
peppermint-kiss chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
another sequel! i want another sequel. a progression of their relationships perhaps? :) problems and all. the story's sweet. gd job!
FamousOneLiners chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
very sweet and honest
DarkCelcius chapter 2 . 9/7/2003
I think the sequel complimented the first part well. It's nice to see the two of them back together and their problems solved. Good job.