Reviews for Last Chance
SemiTurtle chapter 21 . 6/27/2005
You have me crying buckets of tears over here _. Wow, I was reading this and the part where she was lost in despair before she was hit...my brain was saying it would serve her right if she was hit by a car just like her mom...seemed fitting (although extrememly mean and please forgive) but yeah, it wasn't much of a shock when she was hit by a car. But I still cried buckets over it, update soon so I can be put out of my misery and fit of sniffles.
uptowngirl48 chapter 21 . 6/14/2005
i really enjoyed it, i can iust feel the emotions shes going through
CrystalXBlade chapter 21 . 8/22/2004
Love this fic. Please update soon
Eirthe Rose Crystal chapter 21 . 1/2/2004
*crying* I feel so bad for them... That they should have to go through all of this... It's so sad.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I do have commend you on your talent, though. I love this story.
Eirthe Rose Crystal chapter 20 . 1/2/2004
Wow. She finally made amends with her father...well sort of, at least. That feeling of apprehension has been there for a while, hasn't it. I wonder what it is... *frowns slightly*
Eirthe Rose Crystal chapter 19 . 1/2/2004
Oh, thank goodness she's alive! *smiles through tears* I'm so glad that Seth told her...and that Eryn recognized it as the truth..
Eirthe Rose Crystal chapter 18 . 1/2/2004
It's so sad... *sobs once more* I just, I can't believe that she might be dead... And poor Seth..
Eirthe Rose Crystal chapter 17 . 1/2/2004
*gasp* Ohmygosh! No! It couldn't be... no...
Eirthe Rose Crystal chapter 16 . 1/2/2004
It's so heartbreaking... But, yeah, I guess Seth is right about her having to talk to her father. Still...
Oh, and I love the imagery in the beginning.
Eirthe Rose Crystal chapter 15 . 1/2/2004
*smiles* I really like this chapter. It just sort of brings a bit of happiness to it. Wonderful job, as always.
Eirthe Rose Crystal chapter 14 . 1/2/2004
Wow... I really can't stop crying now. It's just so emotional. I..I just can't find the words to describe it. You are an astounding writer; you truly are.
Eirthe Rose Crystal chapter 13 . 1/2/2004
*crying* Thank goodness Seth saved her. *sigh or relief* That was such a powerful chapter. You have an amazing talent. *sniffles*
Eirthe Rose Crystal chapter 12 . 1/2/2004
*sobs* Wow, that chapter was absolutely amazing! I'm not kidding... I'm so glad for her.
(Oh, and I apologize for not having reviewed in so long.)
Hex Reedglimmer chapter 21 . 11/26/2003
Keep updating!
BetterbyDesign chapter 21 . 11/25/2003
Yay! Finally another chapter. I've been waiting with bated breath for you to post another chapter, and I'm glad that you finally did. I kind of know how Eryn is feeling at the moment, knowing that Seth was going to have to leave her for college...I'm sort of going through the same thing

Anyways, amazing chapter. I expected nothing less.
112 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »