Reviews for Last Chance
differentlyhappy chapter 21 . 11/25/2003
how sad... *tear* update soon~~
MooMooMoo chapter 21 . 11/25/2003
hey! wow, u finally updated! You certaintly know where to put the twists and turns, just when I thought things were going to be happy, something sad happens. :( maybe she could get into the college too! who knows, :'( 'tis sad, but whats going to happen now? This story's unpredictable, but thats good. try to update more often!

-Lynxkitty
UndiscoveredOtherkin chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
*nods* good work
MooMooMoo chapter 20 . 9/21/2003
*whe* i sense that things will get better for her. what brought on the change in her dad? or has he just realized that he should have been there? grammar? i see no weird grammar...owell, to each his own. im glad your not going to make them secretly related or something...i don't think i could of stomached that _ incest just isnt my thing...anyhoo, great writing, i like how its third person, but yet, its sort of not...im making no sense, but just do ur thing and update soon! (ugh, that sounded awkward)

~lynxkitty
Seira chapter 20 . 9/20/2003
w0w! merci everyone! you're too nice!

to a couple of people -

lnyxkitty - oh em gee, no! i wouldn't do that...oo

hex reedglimmer - she'd already been there a day...she got hit, spent the night, woke up the next day, and the fell asleep until the -next- day...so about a day and a half she was there...she had no concussion, so they let her go! and how is the grammar strange? meep...

i'll write more soon, do not worry! thanks everyone! ;D
Hex Reedglimmer chapter 20 . 9/20/2003
Cliff hangers are evil. Great, and dramatic, too. Odd, that they let her leave the hospital, so early, eh? Ah well. Some of the grammar was a bit odd, too. Great, though
EmNight87 chapter 20 . 9/20/2003
This is an awesome story. Really great. Update soon!
differentlyhappy chapter 20 . 9/20/2003
o very interesting! i wonder what will happen tomorow...update soon
cbprice25 chapter 20 . 9/20/2003
Good chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
MooMooMoo chapter 19 . 9/20/2003
oh goodness...what will her dad say? _ but why does seth want her to talk to her dad so much? theres something fishy about that...don't make them secretly related or something!
I am Gone chapter 19 . 9/16/2003
Wow what a story it has so many twists in it and I really loved them.
Hex Reedglimmer chapter 19 . 9/11/2003
Oh good, another update. It's good. But I'm still unsatisfied... MORE, MORE, MORE!
Lady of romance world88 chapter 19 . 9/7/2003
Hey

Poor Eryn, i can't believe she was hurting.I hope Seth will help her to make her happy. Keep update soon.
Dark Evening chapter 19 . 9/6/2003
You updated! Wow, you've been busy! I can't wait for more. Update soon.
Lisa0211 chapter 19 . 9/5/2003
Hey, that was so awsome..I'm glad they're ok now! I hope she's not permanently damaged. Great writing though. ~Lisa~
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »