Reviews for Last Chance
cbprice25 chapter 19 . 9/5/2003
Is he hiding something? I look forward to your next chapter!
Lisa0211 chapter 18 . 9/2/2003
What a twist of irony...she wantedwant to die and yet she might've gotten her life taken not of her own will when she doesn't want to die anymore. I'm kinda glad you have his POV. I knew his response was something like that...just one of worry and concern for a loved one. That tends to happen a lot, we yell at the people we love to get a point across instead of just telling them straight up. Well, great couple of chapter...I really love this story. It's so well written. ~Lisa~
Rufus chapter 18 . 9/2/2003
You little rat! How could you just leave the story hanging like that? *sigh* Never mind, just please continue. Pretty please? I love this story!
differentlyhappy chapter 18 . 9/1/2003
no you have 2 updae soon. this is so sad *tear*tear*
Hex Reedglimmer chapter 18 . 9/1/2003
Readers Handbook, Rule #1: CLIFF HANGERS ARE pUrE EVIL!

In otherwords, great, keep writing!
Rei chapter 18 . 8/31/2003
Enough with the cliffies! Like the POV by Seth by the way...but please..no more cliffies.
cbprice25 chapter 18 . 8/28/2003
Oh my. This is really good! Very dramatic. I hope you update soon!
alexa chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I can't handle cliffies i swear! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! bu the way this story is superb
BetterbyDesign chapter 18 . 8/25/2003
What'd he see? I know he saw her (that's obvious)...but...ugh! I hate cliffies. They keep me in suspense all day until I finally get that little email saying you updated. I hope she lives...but if she dies, well, the story wouldn't be any less of a great story than it already is. )~
umm chapter 18 . 8/25/2003
That is so sad. Seriously, Im like freaking out here. I hope shes okay, shes in a coma or something huh? Like so so sad. This chapter was great, Im still mad at him for saying it, but why he did, made perfect sense. Great Chappie.
umm chapter 18 . 8/25/2003
Steve chapter 17 . 8/25/2003
well sam, not only have you created one of the most interesting cliff hangers i have ever seen, you managed to take the most predictable path possible... which i didnt see coming... i friggen love this stuph sami
umm chapter 17 . 8/24/2003
NO! NO WAY! This can so not be happening! I forbid it, like totally! Ahh! How could you do this to us? I demand an answer young lady! This sux, cause this time, she wasn't trying to kill herself! A man, this totally bites. Besides all that drama, I really did love this chappie. Was excellent, kick ass. Sorry, I say that a lot.
differentlyhappy chapter 17 . 8/24/2003
no how could you? update soon. 0:)
Ciena chapter 1 . 8/24/2003