Reviews for Sea Foam Green
Tara666 chapter 20 . 12/1/2008
Hey. This was a nice story. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Soms Cougli chapter 21 . 9/19/2008
Wait. I just saw the last edited date thing.

Ouch!

Ahaha :\

x
Soms Cougli chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
Intrigued... ;]

More, yes? I saw the back soon notices and almost died lol.

x
the nerdy chapter 22 . 2/5/2008
your never going to finish this, and its a sham. well it was nice while it lasted.
namewithnumbersattheend chapter 22 . 6/14/2007
considering this was last updated in 2002, I doubt that this will be soon. which makes me sad. And I REALLY enjoy this story!
Squishy D. Hopkins chapter 22 . 4/11/2007
are you going to continue this story? it's really good.
SpawnMeister666 chapter 21 . 1/25/2007
I think I officially hate you!

After reading this wonderful tale all in one sitting, for it to finish so abruptly and at such an important point is exceptionally annoying!

Whilst I can understand the reasons for the story not continuing any further at this point, and even condone the fact that this is clearly done for the purpose of making sure all future installments are of similar quality to those already posted, I'm still incredibly disappointed at this point.

Which, I can assure you, should be taken as nothing more than a tribute to your writing skills!

Spawny
ICaughtFire chapter 21 . 8/23/2006
Damnit. I found this story, and loved this story, and then realized the date this story was made. There is no way you're putting these chapters back up, is there? So I'll never know the ending. I guess I need to be satisfied with whatever ending I can make up in my head...Just wanted to tell you that I found this story to be amazing. It reminded me a lot of what I went through with my best friend...you created incredible characters and interesting sitatuions, all in all I'm glad I got to read this. I'm just sad I'll never know the intended ending.
Addicted2music chapter 22 . 6/13/2006
I really like your story so far even though you last updated it a few years ago... Please update soon /
empty-spiral chapter 22 . 6/2/2006
hi... i really liked your story, but its been a while since you updated. hope everything is going alright for you. i would love to see more of this, if you get time to write.
myheartwantsyou chapter 22 . 5/9/2006
great, wonderful, how many words can i find to describe it? when are you going to update though?
myheartwantsyou chapter 11 . 5/7/2006
good
paper dolls chapter 22 . 3/27/2006
In a word...spectacular.

You are gifted.
UnfortunateFortunate chapter 22 . 2/16/2006
Update soon! I can't wait! I'm so so curious! It feels like the second last episode of your favorite show, and you can't wait till next week so you can watch the last one, but it feels like you're never going to get there... . ... Please, update soon!
Anybody's Angel chapter 22 . 1/14/2006
*inhales deeply, then starts talking extremely quickly*I have read this story from beginning to end without stopping. My eyes have been glued to my computer screen absolutely ADORING your story! It would take me several hours to explain why...but here's a brief summary:1. I, like Acacia, have a good relationship with my mom and it's tiring to read so many stories about teenagers that hate their mothers for no reason2. It's so well-written!3. Acacia reminds me so much of myself, so I can relate to her and the story seems more realistic4. The characters have a lot of depth to them, so you can really understand them and know why they are who they are

I love this story...I will wait obsessively for you to update, which, by the way, you MUST do soon. Please hurry and finish rewriting the last few chapters. I really want to read more of this story, please.*takes a deep breath*I'm not usually like this...usually my reviews are short and to the point. "Liked your story, please update soon." But I really LOVE your story! Oh, PLEASE update...
95 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »