Reviews for Sea Foam Green
battousai24 chapter 21 . 12/27/2005
Aww... Damn. It was just getting good. Well, anyway, it's been a great story. It's also very well-written, though I think you should look at some mistakes in the previous chapters, I don't know which one exactly. There were some words you probably spelled wrongly, or had a typo with. Please update this story soon. I love it so far. It's great. Keep it up.
lizzya chapter 20 . 10/5/2005
_ *squeal* I can't believe the goodnessness of this story! I WANT MORE! It's absolutely fantastic and I can't wait to read the rest!
Clive Webb chapter 22 . 8/29/2005
Oh my GODDEsS! I love it, but how could you have left it like that/? What happens? Please UPDATE!
Kura Achika chapter 22 . 6/2/2005
Love it. Love it. Love update soon? Like, all of it? ::pouty-face::I'll love you forever if you do
nathalsa chapter 20 . 5/30/2005
Oh. My God. I love this story! It's so awesome and cool and lovey and *squees*. They're lucky... *pout* Very well written, vivid, emotional story. Please, put the next two chapters back up soon! ;_;
Plastik-Fantasy-x chapter 22 . 5/26/2005
This story is very well written, it has an excellent plot line, and I really hope Part 21 will be back from being editted soon.
rage of aquarius chapter 22 . 5/23/2005
I know you haven't updated this story in a really long time, but I had to review because I loved it so much, and because I wanted to let you know how much I'd love to see this thing finished. I think the characters are great, all of 'em. And I love how the younger girls get along with their mothers; it's sad to say, but that's a really unique thing to read about these days. Anyway, I think your writing style is very good, and you definitely have a way with words. Please update!
neverraven chapter 22 . 5/21/2005
I'm in love with this story and can't wait for you to update or atlest replace parts 20 and 21. Please, please, please update! Love, Neverraven
D chapter 20 . 5/8/2005
well, seeing how this is the last actual chapter...it was really good, i like it alot, alot. and that's saying something seeing how most manga stories seem to be a huge waste of space. please update soon, i'll look forward to reading it.
Aversion2sunlight chapter 22 . 5/6/2005
Hey.

Update.

Thanks.
Crazed Reader chapter 22 . 4/9/2005
AAH

WRITE MORE! PLEAASE? I love it so much!
Alexie.J.Seele chapter 22 . 4/2/2005
I'm like, but I prefer something more depressing, see if you can incorporate suicide into the story.
Me chapter 22 . 3/10/2005
Omigod. You can totally not have left it at that... I'm so distraught.I may cry.
MysticNeko chapter 20 . 2/3/2005
Please update chapters 21&22. I am upset about the fact that I dont have any good reading ::sobsobsob:: And you left us all in suspension here. Pwese?
WearTheseShorts chapter 22 . 1/11/2005
Goodness! That was wonderful! You just hit the spot and made me feel great! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I do *hope* you would update soon, however! Great job.

Though...I think that you were going too fast at times. And really bland at other times. However, these are people we can relate to (I know I can), and the plot is still going strong, resulting in an awesome fiction. And I must admit, the grammar is really, really good (and I'm tough about bad grammar).

thats meShattered Crystalsaka Pauline